Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Aim Lab

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The hipfire sensitivity is actually a bit lower then in R6
  • The ADS sensitivity is a bit higher then in R6
  • The hipfire FOV isn't 100% on point (2 degrees smaller then in R6)
  • The ADS FOV well where to start is a damn joke and completely flat out wrong so don't bother using ADS.
Edited by Bernd Matthys
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 11/7/2020 at 9:34 AM, fortunate reee said:

have you made sure that you are using the right fov type in aim lab as well as the right game scaling , just double check it should show you your actual 360 dist in aim lab

same with the fov

Thanks I didn't even realize those advanced options existed in aim lab. Now that I adjusted my sensitivity from aim lab it looks like this:

image.png.31e9fba4bfe9620924310862e9e87137.png

• 1 year later...
  • Wizard
On 10/18/2022 at 8:01 PM, JimmieAwesome said:

The config seems to be working. When you change it in the game, though, it still averages out, rather than writing the right values to the config like in insurgency: sandstorm. But when you change in the config itself, it saves the closest value.

You can already enter up to six decimals in-game, and they will all be applied. So there's really no need to go through the config file as the in-game setting is accurate enough :)

I apologize for the late response. Just got to the pc now. 

Unfortunately, no. The game accepts a maximum of 5 characters after the point, and ignores and averages the rest. Checked by changing the sensitivity of the game and updating config. If in insurgency sandstorm the game changes config though it doesn't show it in UI, then aim lab can't boast such an ability and just averages, which in some cases makes it impossible to adjust its sensitivity.

Once again, please add support for config if possible, as every time you have to pick up the value manually and make them in config is very difficult.

Edited by JimmieAwesome
Только что, JimmieAwesome сказал:

I apologize for the late response. Just got to the pc now. 

Unfortunately, no. The game accepts a maximum of 5 characters after the point, and ignores and averages the rest. Checked by changing the sensitivity of the game and updating config. If in insurgency sandstorm the game changes config though it doesn't show it in UI, then aim lab can't boast such an ability and just averages, which in some cases makes it impossible to adjust its sensitivity.

Once again, please add support for config if possible, as every time you have to pick up the value manually and make them in config is very difficult.

Here's the difference. Even if it's a pittance, after my eye surgery I started to feel this kind of abnormality, as silly as it sounds. If the sensitivity is even slightly different, I stop hitting. I do not exclude that such accuracy can be felt only with a high-hertz mouse (I use a viper 8khz) and some features of perception, but it is a fact.

Actually, my full sensitivity is 0.1324722 at 8000 cpi in cs:go, but I gave a screenshot at 800 to be immediately visible and not to confuse you, because the site in automatic mode gives a maximum of 6 characters after the point. At least for cs:go.

Снимок экрана (437).png

Снимок экрана (438).png