Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

CS:GO is locked to 74 FOV at a 4:3 ratio, which translates to 90 FOV at 16:9, and 107 FOV at 21:9.

I'm on a 3440x1440 21:9, so when I set the in game to 90 FOV (based on 16:9 from the config file) I play at 107...same as I get with CS:GO.

Correct, BO3 use Horizontal FOV (i play on 2560x1440 , 16:9) the "perfect distance" with 1600 DPI is 6,4 inches - that results in FOV 106.26.

But the values of the ingame settings are not correct.

I get the right feeling at FOV 107.8 as stereo3D said in his presumption.

in this case:

(3440) x (360 / FOV)
----------------------------  = Inches
divided by your DPI

Merry Christmas to all :)

Edited by conan1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just want to point out that the in-game sens affects both your hipfire and ADS but the FOV only affects your hipfire sens. And also, different gun types have different ADS sensitivities. My tip for getting your settings right in this game would be to:

1) Manipulate your in-game sens until ADS is correct

2) Manipulate your FOV until hipfire is correct

You would have to do this for every gun type though.

For me my Hipfire is about 30cm/360 and ADS for most gun types (AR, SMG, LMG, Shotty, Pistol) is about 50cm/360.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 25/12/2018 at 23:45, Pyroxia said:

Can someone help me I started playing cod bo3 I'm using %0MM for every game is this game using %0MM default? I feel my optics much faster than BO4 but I'm much more accurate in this game.

I think it was just the thermal that was a tad faster than the other scopes. On Console they changed to using 100%MM, but it is still 0%MM on PC for BO3.

We talked some more about this here:

Edited by potato psoas
1 minute ago, potato psoas said:

I think it was just the thermal that was a tad faster than the other scopes. On Console they changed to using 100%MM, but it is still 0%MM on PC for BO3.

Yeah recon and varix feels %0 but locus's stock scope feel little bit faster but I'm much more accurate with stock scope probably my brain kidding me I feel like a using 1x cs go scope in bo3 maybe scope fov close 1x cs go.

• 4 months later...

@DPI Wizard sorry for flame wizard. Recon scope feels slower and zoom less than locus rifle's stock scope. Locus rifle's stock scope zoomed much more but feels much faster. I can shoot accurately but it feels fast I cant explain this. Is every scope using %0MM in this game? I really want to play this game but I dont want to ruin my muscle memory.

On 5/4/2019 at 8:01 PM, Pyroxia said:

@DPI Wizard sorry for flame wizard. Recon scope feels slower and zoom less than locus rifle's stock scope. Locus rifle's stock scope zoomed much more but feels much faster. I can shoot accurately but it feels fast I cant explain this. Is every scope using %0MM in this game? I really want to play this game but I dont want to ruin my muscle memory.

Dont think so. IIRC it is only 0% for sights, they messed with all the scope sensitivities due to the boost jumping mechanic on consoles.

2 hours ago, Drimzi said:

Dont think so. IIRC it is only 0% for sights, they messed with all the scope sensitivities due to the boost jumping mechanic on consoles.

Probably you are right. I did some tests with my mouse and mouse pad. recon optics and locus's stock did 180 degree very close.

• 2 months later...