Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Islands of Nyne recently removed ADS calculator

Hello, recently i noticed the ADS was removed from the Islands of Nyne sensitivity converters although you added in the difference zoom scopes which is very helpful. please add back in the ADS so we can double check it again! :D

For example of what im talking about, when you select on the drop down for 1.00 scope on up, it asks for you to enter an ADS sens, but now theres no option for you to convert your hipfire sens to ADS sens

Edited by sinschneider0
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard

The old ADS sens was based on 8X scope, but I removed it since each scope now have their own sensitivity. You should be fine just using the default ADS sensitivity and set each scope separately.

I could add a dedicated ADS calculation, but it has to be based off of one specific scope (maybe the 3.4X as it is in the middle) and assume the scope sensitivity is set to default. 

hmm.. are you saying the ads sens underneath hipfire should be 100% and then just set each scope sensitivities by inputting 100 for the sens to use? Because to enter in the scope sensitivities you have to enter something for the ads and that makes it a bit confusing. When i think of ADS i think of red dot and holographic or iron sites. Are all 3 the same? or is iron sites different from red dot and holographic? Even so, there isnt a setting yet in game for those separately, only ADS.. i hope it means it encompasses all 3 sites.

Also on a side note, ive recently been using the old ADS sens that you had in there before and it fealt right atleast. i mean ive been getting good kills and fast flicks so now im confused whats right... edit: yea i just tested it and 100% ads is definently too fast and not the same feel. the old ADS conversion was right! please put it back T-T

Also, thank you for all your work as always, i love this site!

Edited by sinschneider0

When i changed my ads to 100% it was wayy to fast. Completely different than pubg ads sens. Originally when i used your calculator it said i should use ads sens of 35% and it somewhat seemed right, but now you're saying go to 100%.. i tried it in training but theres no way thats right

• Wizard

No, I don't mean set 100% for ADS, set ADS to the calculated scope sensitivity. Those numbers are interchangeable, but will only be correct for the scope you are converting to.

So if you for instance want to convert from PUBG to Nyne, do like this (all values are just examples):

image.png

Now it doesn't matter if you set ADS to 100% and 3.4X to 26.71%, or ADS to 26.71% and 3.4X to 100%, the result will be the same.

hey man i figrued it out. when i looked at the tool tip for ADS, it looked like it should be set to the same as hipfire. so in my case if my hipfire after the conversion is 45%, then i need to set the ADS to 45% as well to be the exact same feel. THEN i use the 45% ads for the scopes. before it was confusing because on the old calculator it said my hipfire should be 45% but ADS should be 35%, thus i thought it was a different conversion before but now after testing it looks like hipfire and ADS should be the same whatever % you set it it to.

Now on the flip side, if i set hipfire to 45% but keep ads to 100%, it will totally be different sensitivies when going from hipfire to say a holographic scope where it will then suddenly be too fast, so it has to be set to the same % 

Edited by sinschneider0