Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Ion Fury

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, and this may just be me, the Y-axis seems far less sensitive than the X-axis. Just off of "feel" I'd say its about half, but again, it may just be me. Testing with the given sensitivity from the calculator set to viewspeed-v1 but doubled and the X-scale set to .50 it feels right-ish to me. Also the sensitivity can be set in the "settings.cfg" file located in "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Ion Maiden Preview Campaign" and can be set to the sixth decimal place. I do have to say thanks for the quick addition to the calculator tho wizard, even with the weird Y-axis it does feel much better using what the calculator gave me. :)

• Wizard
3 hours ago, MrNohbdy said:

So, and this may just be me, the Y-axis seems far less sensitive than the X-axis. Just off of "feel" I'd say its about half, but again, it may just be me. Testing with the given sensitivity from the calculator set to viewspeed-v1 but doubled and the X-scale set to .50 it feels right-ish to me. Also the sensitivity can be set in the "settings.cfg" file located in "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Ion Maiden Preview Campaign" and can be set to the sixth decimal place. I do have to say thanks for the quick addition to the calculator tho wizard, even with the weird Y-axis it does feel much better using what the calculator gave me. :)

You're right, X-Scale should be half of Y-Scale for the sensitivity to be 1:1! Added X-scale to the calculator, so pay attention to what value goes where. Also added the config file calculation.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi @DPI Wizard,

Aftershock just dropped and i think they changed the sensitivity.

in_mousexsensitivity/in_mouseysensitivity are now in_mousexsens/in_mouseysens in the config file and the range also changed. According to the calculater it should be 4 / 4 and 8.6 for sensitivity for around 24ish cm but those values seem to be very low.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=8af1e481b4121f2154f291e7c104ecec

thx in advance

Edited by Sovereign