Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Ion Fury

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, and this may just be me, the Y-axis seems far less sensitive than the X-axis. Just off of "feel" I'd say its about half, but again, it may just be me. Testing with the given sensitivity from the calculator set to viewspeed-v1 but doubled and the X-scale set to .50 it feels right-ish to me. Also the sensitivity can be set in the "settings.cfg" file located in "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Ion Maiden Preview Campaign" and can be set to the sixth decimal place. I do have to say thanks for the quick addition to the calculator tho wizard, even with the weird Y-axis it does feel much better using what the calculator gave me. :)

• Wizard
3 hours ago, MrNohbdy said:

So, and this may just be me, the Y-axis seems far less sensitive than the X-axis. Just off of "feel" I'd say its about half, but again, it may just be me. Testing with the given sensitivity from the calculator set to viewspeed-v1 but doubled and the X-scale set to .50 it feels right-ish to me. Also the sensitivity can be set in the "settings.cfg" file located in "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Ion Maiden Preview Campaign" and can be set to the sixth decimal place. I do have to say thanks for the quick addition to the calculator tho wizard, even with the weird Y-axis it does feel much better using what the calculator gave me. :)

You're right, X-Scale should be half of Y-Scale for the sensitivity to be 1:1! Added X-scale to the calculator, so pay attention to what value goes where. Also added the config file calculation.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi @DPI Wizard,

Aftershock just dropped and i think they changed the sensitivity.

in_mousexsensitivity/in_mouseysensitivity are now in_mousexsens/in_mouseysens in the config file and the range also changed. According to the calculater it should be 4 / 4 and 8.6 for sensitivity for around 24ish cm but those values seem to be very low.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=8af1e481b4121f2154f291e7c104ecec

thx in advance

Edited by Sovereign