Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Roblox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Certainly, but I don't play this much so it would be extremely helpful to know what aims/guns to analyze :)

You only have to analyze the Intervention with the default scope equipped, since most snipers use the same default scope, and any rifle or pistol with the default sights. Thank you! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi. @DPI Wizard, the camera sensitivity is not only influenced by the ROBLOX game, but by the "Phantom Forces" game itself as seen here:

image.png.32ecba07f5593c1af84e6d6025e085cb.png

These settings can be reached by clicking here within the main menu of the game

image.png.816fc794c0467d6213c522718f38b7d4.png

As you can see there is not only positive sensitivity and hipfire (look) sensitivity but also negative sensitivity and aim sensitivity. As for which sensitivities affect what, the "look" sensitivity is all around the same aiming or not (only fov changes). Aim sensitivity does not come affect until you aim with a scope attachment i.e. scope attachment on a pistol.

I hope this can let you figure it out. :)

Edited by DonutThing
Quoting
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
Just now, kujo said:

Yeah I think they did, personally I like the old one better because the old sensitivity settings were more accurate

I just added support for both old and new now. I read somewhere they were making the new one more accurate, but it seems like they rolled back to the old one for now.

• 6 months later...

Sorry if this is a bit of a necro but I wanna be sure of a couple things.

The calculator for Phantom Forces has settings for (ADS AR) as well as (Scope 10X) and I assume magnifications change the sensitivities at different Monitor Distances, but I cannot find what magnification level is used for the ADS calculations. I know it says "AR" ADS but different guns in the Assault Rifle category have different stock magnification levels.

(This is base Iron sights magnifications without any optics btw)

RobloxScreenShot4.png.30c45c7e88edd804f54335b3963fc380.pngRobloxScreenShot3.png.2bd9e76d573d2c7deab8e632bbfbfe0a.pngRobloxScreenShot5.png.a720259e8cbe00ff94ea6261cae1ac05.png

Both the AN-94 and Scar-L are in the same categories of "Assault Rifle" but have different magnification levels, with the stock Scar-L having an even bigger level than a stock DMR (MK11)

The second problem is that a 1.0x magnification scope only works at 80 in-game FOV (VFOV). Anywhere above that will cause the ADS to zoom in and anywhere below that will actually cause the ADS to zoom out, a 1.5x scope barely zooms in at the minimum of 60 FOV. I don't know the math behind this but it seems odd to me.

With this in mind I think it'd be nice to know what the calculator uses as the FOV and magnification level for (ADS AR) calculations.

6 minutes ago, Joule Zeath said:

Sorry if this is a bit of a necro but I wanna be sure of a couple things.

The calculator for Phantom Forces has settings for (ADS AR) as well as (Scope 10X) and I assume magnifications change the sensitivities at different Monitor Distances, but I cannot find what magnification level is used for the ADS calculations. I know it says "AR" ADS but different guns in the Assault Rifle category have different stock magnification levels.

(This is base Iron sights magnifications without any optics btw)

RobloxScreenShot4.png.30c45c7e88edd804f54335b3963fc380.pngRobloxScreenShot3.png.2bd9e76d573d2c7deab8e632bbfbfe0a.pngRobloxScreenShot5.png.a720259e8cbe00ff94ea6261cae1ac05.png

Both the AN-94 and Scar-L are in the same categories of "Assault Rifle" but have different magnification levels, with the stock Scar-L having an even bigger level than a stock DMR (MK11)

The second problem is that a 1.0x magnification scope only works at 80 in-game FOV (VFOV). Anywhere above that will cause the ADS to zoom in and anywhere below that will actually cause the ADS to zoom out, a 1.5x scope barely zooms in at the minimum of 60 FOV. I don't know the math behind this but it seems odd to me.

With this in mind I think it'd be nice to know what the calculator uses as the FOV and magnification level for (ADS AR) calculations.

MDV 100%