Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Far Cry 5

• Wizard
3 hours ago, Michael Mckin said:

Is there a way to make pistol ADS the same as Rifle ADS?

Unfortunately no. I've got a few scopes coming to the calculator soon, and they're also different I think. So no golden middle ground, they're all different and you have to choose your favorite.

For some reason this game feels weird for me... I've converted a lot of games and they all seem fine, but in Far Cry 5 it looks like it has way to much sensitivity...

EDIT: maybe I am doing something wrong... Converting Fortnite to Far Cry 5, how should I do it? v1? v2?

Edited by Homemade
  • Wizard
2 hours ago, Homemade said:

For some reason this game feels weird for me... I've converted a lot of games and they all seem fine, but in Far Cry 5 it looks like it has way to much sensitivity...

EDIT: maybe I am doing something wrong... Converting Fortnite to Far Cry 5, how should I do it? v1? v2?

What FOV do you have in Far Cry?

If it's very high, try with 360 distance rather than viewspeed for hipfire.

My sens is 42cm to 360deg.
Which should be 2.4740.

For some reason the config either likes to reset itself or set back to a certain number.
I ended up running 2.48 on everything instead.
This worked and did not reset or change the config back.
Try changing the number or run the closest thing the config will accept.
Yes you can set the config to read only although not practical if you like to change settings in the menu.

Below is my input config, all scopes and sights feel right to me with my mussel memory.
Although I could be wrong .

Hope this helps.

<ProfileSpecificGameProfile Sensitivity="2.48" ZoomSensitivity="2.48" Invert_x="0" Invert_y="0" Invert_y_Plane="0" Invert_y_Helicopter="0" Invert_y_Wingsuit="0" Swap_Throttle="0" Swap_Triggers="0" InvertSticks="0" DefaultFlickFireDirection_y="0" ControllerLayout="0" UseMouseSmooth="0" Smoothness="0" Smoothness_Ironsight="0" MouseAcceleration="1" MouseAccelerationOn="0" MouseInvert_y="0" MouseLookSensitivity="2.48" MouseZoomLookSensitivity="2.48" BufferedInputSensitivity="2.48"  MortarZoomLookSensitivity="2.48" BomberZoomLookSensitivity="2.48" BinocularZoomLookSensitivity="2.48"

On 3/28/2018 at 6:34 PM, DPI Wizard said:

The scope is the one on the SA-50 you can buy for around 7200.

The one scope you can get for the SA-50 is the "Long Range Scope" with double-zoom. Is this the 2x scope? Also, since the scope has double-zoom, is each magnification a different FOV. If so, which magnification is "2x scope" calibrated for?

• Wizard
8 hours ago, Rockett said:

The one scope you can get for the SA-50 is the "Long Range Scope" with double-zoom. Is this the 2x scope? Also, since the scope has double-zoom, is each magnification a different FOV. If so, which magnification is "2x scope" calibrated for?

No, it is the scope the SA-50 comes with, not the one you can buy afterwards. I'll do the one with the double zoom next.

4 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

No, it is the scope the SA-50 comes with, not the one you can buy afterwards. I'll do the one with the double zoom next.

Thank you for the clarification! You may calibrate whatever scope you want next, I was only curious.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 4/1/2018 at 8:18 PM, DPI Wizard said:

Could you please add the Long Range Scope you can buy for the SA-50? (Particularly the first (lesser) zoom level), since you can zoom it in. Could you also do the Marksman Sight please?

Edited by Carlos Resurreccion
  • Wizard
10 hours ago, Carlos Resurreccion said:

Could you please add the Long Range Scope you can buy for the SA-50? (Particularly the first (lesser) zoom level), since you can zoom it in. Could you also do the Marksman Sight please?

I think the zoom sensitivity has been re-worked since I last checked, working on updating it now.

Scratch that, the sensitivity was bugged until I did a fast travel.

The Sniper 2X is the first zoom of the long range scope, but 2X is not really correct so I've renames it to what it actually is. The FOV was also wrong.

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2020 at 1:43 AM, DPI Wizard said:

I think the zoom sensitivity has been re-worked since I last checked, working on updating it now.

Scratch that, the sensitivity was bugged until I did a fast travel.

The Sniper 2X is the first zoom of the long range scope, but 2X is not really correct so I've renames it to what it actually is. The FOV was also wrong.

Can you add Bow ADS Wizard?