Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

7 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

1X becomes faster than hipfire when you go above 83.333333, which the game doesn't allow.

You will need to do a quite special conversion to go above this though.

The problem is when im at 84 ADS and 100 ADS for 1x sights my 360 distance changes on the clculator even though there is no difference in game

• Wizard
1 minute ago, InBetweenNames said:

@DPI Wizard I really, wish I knew about that sooner!  God, they messed up sensitivities in this game.   How are we supposed to match our hipfire and 1x sensitivities then?

It usually shouldn't be a problem since you'd want the ADS to be slower than hipfire due to a narrower FOV. At most you would want them at the same 360 distance, which the games does allow.

@DPI Wizard

I had a scheme before that would allow you to just adjust the slider between the different FOVs for your ACOG and 1x sights.  Using 0% MDV, it relies on these settings:

In all cases:
Base FOV: 74
XFactorAiming=0.016143

MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=Anything
MouseYawSensitivity=1

For 1x scopes:
AimDownSightsMouse=90

For ACOG:
AimDownSightsMouse=54

These produce similar XFactorAiming values in the calculator (off by only 0.000003, so can be treated as being practically the same).  Are you saying that the game engine itself would be capping AimDownSightsMouse to 83 even though it's set to 90?  I always noticed something a little off about it, but could never quite tell.

• Wizard

I need to check a bit further when it comes to the full settings, but the general idea is that 1x scopes has a 0.6 modifier to the sensitivity (meaning it's 0.6x slower), so when the aim sensitivity reaches 1.666666 the modifier is canceled out (1.666666*0.6=1), and it won't go above 1. When you multiply the default value of the xfactor (0.02) and 83.333333 you get 1.666666. When you use different values I need to check exactly how it behaves however.

• Wizard
Just now, raynolds said:

I have a question.

What is the difference between All w / ACOG and All w / ADS from ACOG and iron / red / holo.

ACOG and ADS has completely different scaling, but they use the same sensitivity. So you have two options when using the "All" option: either with ADS or ACOG, where you have to choose which one to use in the calculation.

Iron / red / holo is the same as ADS, but is a dedicated selection where you have to fill out more values, whereas the "All" option calculates as much as possible.

7 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

ACOGとADSのスケールはまったく異なりますが、感度は同じです。そのため、 "All"オプションを使用するときには、ADSとACOGの2つのオプションがあります。どちらを使用するかを選択する必要があります。

Iron / red / holoはADSと同じですが、もっと多くの値を入力する必要がある場合は専用の選択ですが、 "All"オプションは可能な限り計算します。

Thank you for your early reply. Indeed, I understand roughly.

I examined it myself, but I do not know, so I have another question.

Can 360 distance be hipfire = 1 x ADS = ACOG?With my understanding, I think that I can not, but is that correct?

• Wizard
1 minute ago, raynolds said:

Can 360 distance be hipfire = 1 x ADS = ACOG?With my understanding, I think that I can not, but is that correct?

No, that would make ADS and especially ACOG too sensitive. Also, you can't get a calculation for both ADS and ACOG linked to hipfire since they scale differently. One of them will feel different, so you have to either use a sensitivity in the middle of the two, or select one you prefer.

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

No, that would make ADS and especially ACOG too sensitive. Also, you can't get a calculation for both ADS and ACOG linked to hipfire since they scale differently. One of them will feel different, so you have to either use a sensitivity in the middle of the two, or select one you prefer.

Thank you very much. A long doubt solved.

When I try to convert my Overwatch sensitivity to Rainbow it's nowhere near what it should be. Way too low. 

Am I doing it right? Because no way it matches my Overwatch sensitivity

Sensitivity 1:
Sensitivity 4.18
Multiplier 1:
Widowmaker/Ana - Relative Aim Sensitivity While Zoomed 37.89
Ashe - Relative Aim Sensitivity While Zoomed 51.47
360° distance:
14.4991 inches
Config FOV:
Field of View 103
Actual VFOV:
70.53 degrees
Actual HFOV:
103 degrees

to

Sensitivity 1:
Mouse Sensitivity Horizontal 5
Sensitivity 2:
Aim Down Sights 97
360° distance:
13.9626 inches

Discrepancy: -3.8424% (-0.5365 inches)
Config FOV:
Field of View: 90
Actual VFOV:
90 degrees
Actual HFOV:
121.28 degrees

Edited by kuus0
On 2/13/2019 at 1:11 PM, DPI Wizard said:

XFactorAiming set to 1.0 and ADS to 83 (not sure if this is doing anything with 1.0 set) I'm able to have a 1:1 ratio with all sights. Can confirm with a clip if needed

It's my first time using the calaculator , I'm trying to convert my rainbow six sensitivity to other game but when i try the All w/ADS option it doesn't let me to choose my XFactorAiming  , and it will calculate it to XFactorAiming=0.033333 , my XFactorAiming is 0.02 and i don't want to change it !!!

How can i put all my rainbow six sensitivity  whiteout any changes and convert it to other games ?! Can anyone help me!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, JackPlaysSiege said:

I'm looking for settings that would make my aim while ADS with a 1x optic be the same (in relation to monitor distance) as while ADS with an ACOG. I've tried dozens of combinations of in game sens, ads multiplier, MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit, and Xfactoraiming all to no avail.

That's not possible in R6 unfortunately, ADS and ACOG have completely different scaling that you can't match up.

• 3 weeks later...