Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

Please correct me if I am wrong, but this is what I have inputted in order to convert my live build sens of 72 hipfire with 0.002230 MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit and 73 ADS to the test server build. My 1x feels good. My 1.5 feels a little off, but that could just be my need to get used to the sight. Everything above 1.5 with the converted sensitivities just feels way way too slow. Is this how it should be or did I input something incorrectly when using the calculator? Picture below for reference. Please let me know if I need to send bigger pictures or anything different.

Thank you.

image.thumb.png.43964f2d8741f0621f30f39c8dd1c0bb.png

image.png.214cf844040449f0487e9fb0efca7f9b.png

1 hour ago, LastNameTaylor said:

Please correct me if I am wrong, but this is what I have inputted in order to convert my live build sens of 72 hipfire with 0.002230 MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit and 73 ADS to the test server build. My 1x feels good. My 1.5 feels a little off, but that could just be my need to get used to the sight. Everything above 1.5 with the converted sensitivities just feels way way too slow. Is this how it should be or did I input something incorrectly when using the calculator? Picture below for reference. Please let me know if I need to send bigger pictures or anything different.

Thank you.

image.thumb.png.43964f2d8741f0621f30f39c8dd1c0bb.png

image.png.214cf844040449f0487e9fb0efca7f9b.png

id suggest using any scale you feel comfortable using instead of trying to recreate the non scaled option siege was using before this most recent tts ,the old values were not derived from any kind of logic

image.png.cfa713364f4ec8ed35728311cd1c6305.png

image.png.813a2c2a41371b0acb0216f3fd9e409f.png

image.png.483b587c5df544da64d371e7a08a7288.png

all of them should help with having a uniform feel across all scopes   

might take a bit to get used to but its certainly a decent long term investment considering the amount of thunt or warmup these will save you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw you don't need to use kix multiplier in order to have the same hipfire btw

image.png.6db67b42837a215477897e00e2865a08.png + image.png.59cdbf9a5eb529c99fc5047bca03cf6b.png

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=f376f867f84e83c679ec8386d07e908b

^that way you can set the hipfire number to any number you want while retaining the same distance

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by fortunate reee
12 hours ago, TheBrandon said:

oh lawd here we go again.  Matching to my COD, what should I be using for my ADS and Scope?  0-100%?  Horizontal or Vertical?  Even matching FOV and speed feels off.

R6.JPG

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=412a91afa0485980181002c7bc328ce4

this should work perfectly on the current siege test server ^

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=be07c645ea2942c513b0520f6346193

^this will work for both hipfire and 1 kind of scope at a time (i'd suggest sticking to 1x scopes)

on the current live server

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.6317ddf4eae2e884e51aa41447f8a8c4.png matches fov

image.png.822ee0360a383f470f3ed750c4dd5d3b.png

hipfire 360 + scopes using focal length

which id personally consider to be the ideal

--------------------------------------------------------------

on a side note image.png.4dfe9f4b7b6be0bee52939394d9c27dd.png

there usually isn't any great reason not to stick with the all option if the calculator offers one

Edited by fortunate reee
22 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=412a91afa0485980181002c7bc328ce4

this should work perfectly on the current siege test server ^

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=be07c645ea2942c513b0520f6346193

^this will work for both hipfire and 1 kind of scope at a time (i'd suggest sticking to 1x scopes)

on the current live server

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.6317ddf4eae2e884e51aa41447f8a8c4.png matches fov

image.png.822ee0360a383f470f3ed750c4dd5d3b.png

hipfire 360 + scopes using focal length

which id personally consider to be the ideal

--------------------------------------------------------------

on a side note image.png.4dfe9f4b7b6be0bee52939394d9c27dd.png

there usually isn't any great reason not to stick with the all option if the calculator offers one

Thanks as always. I am top 9% in the world for wins and kd and have done well financially in tournaments as a result. I’m hoping to just bounce my COD settings to Siege as the bugs in COD are killing me (literally lol) 

What I did was use horizontal vs vertical and I see 360 shows 133. I’m guessing my 1.78 vs 1.33 makes no difference? I than went and checked each optics FOV and matched that to the FOV closest or on point in Siege. Is that methodology completely wrong due to how the calculator works? I’m just hoping to have exact feel/distance movement on mouse with FOV. 

I know there are likely better methods for example I should be using claw aim or finger tip as I know it’s advantages over palm for example (more hybrid here) but when I make variations the numbers don’t lie so I’m trying to stay on that line. 

Sounds like the screenshot will accomplish that? I’ll double check mine tonight. You’ve helped me before and now again and I truly want to thank you for taking the time. It’s a precious resource we never get back. Thank you again and to everyone else always helping. I don’t forget so know you guys are being thought about in an awesome light out there at random. 👍🏻👍🏻

10 minutes ago, TheBrandon said:

Thanks as always. I am top 9% in the world for wins and kd and have done well financially in tournaments as a result. I’m hoping to just bounce my COD settings to Siege as the bugs in COD are killing me (literally lol) 

What I did was use horizontal vs vertical and I see 360 shows 133. I’m guessing my 1.78 vs 1.33 makes no difference? I than went and checked each optics FOV and matched that to the FOV closest or on point in Siege. Is that methodology completely wrong due to how the calculator works? I’m just hoping to have exact feel/distance movement on mouse with FOV. 

I know there are likely better methods for example I should be using claw aim or finger tip as I know it’s advantages over palm for example (more hybrid here) but when I make variations the numbers don’t lie so I’m trying to stay on that line. 

Sounds like the screenshot will accomplish that? I’ll double check mine tonight. You’ve helped me before and now again and I truly want to thank you for taking the time. It’s a precious resource we never get back. Thank you again and to everyone else always helping. I don’t forget so know you guys are being thought about in an awesome light out there at random. 👍🏻👍🏻

might have overseen the scaling you wanted to use if you are using 178% or 133% just replace the 0% with

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=3dd537c896f6c60d1a9ee6cba37cccab

^178%/1.77778 cod scaling

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=c912b67e34006783d8404a55c65c9c8f

^133% /1.33333cod scaling

*image.png.681486ba4de24d1054e7abbe2a707aa7.png

^current the scaling is only available on the test server i mentioned all the other stuff in the post above

grip type is mostly preference in the end of the day i just use what works for me /with my mouse and my hands no point in forcing something that isnt comfortable in the long run

if i was you id ignore the scopes fov and stick to the scaling option you like

so either 1.7778 1.3333 or 0.0000 then only match the basic fov you set in the general settings ie hipfire fov so you can retain the similarities in movement

if this isnt what you sue for hipfire then id suggest replacing it

image.png.3955dd54a099c820dc2631acbd277bc3.png this will automatically match the fov accordingly

2 hours ago, fortunate reee said:

might have overseen the scaling you wanted to use if you are using 178% or 133% just replace the 0% with

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=3dd537c896f6c60d1a9ee6cba37cccab

^178%/1.77778 cod scaling

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=c912b67e34006783d8404a55c65c9c8f

^133% /1.33333cod scaling

*image.png.681486ba4de24d1054e7abbe2a707aa7.png

^current the scaling is only available on the test server i mentioned all the other stuff in the post above

grip type is mostly preference in the end of the day i just use what works for me /with my mouse and my hands no point in forcing something that isnt comfortable in the long run

if i was you id ignore the scopes fov and stick to the scaling option you like

so either 1.7778 1.3333 or 0.0000 then only match the basic fov you set in the general settings ie hipfire fov so you can retain the similarities in movement

if this isnt what you sue for hipfire then id suggest replacing it

image.png.3955dd54a099c820dc2631acbd277bc3.png this will automatically match the fov accordingly

Thanks again I truly appreciate you. I guess I’ve been over complicating it.

For hipfire in your screenshot it shows 133% is this due to the monitor distance coefficient only being activated when you ads?  I still don’t understand it I just know that I can 180 and laser someone and I’m willing to accept it’s luck if the math isn’t adding up but I need to be buying lottery tickets!  

I figured if I took for example on COD, SMG, Irons/Reflex and and it had an FOV similar to 1.0 or 1.5 on Siege, (just a made up example as I can’t access the calculator now) that would give me the speed and movement distance the closest to what I’d be used too but something definitely felt off. I’m also extremely clumsy as I’ve gotten a new mouse and buttons needed remapped but aim felt off. 

The FOV of 112.33 was what I came up with based on my original Siege FOV of 80. 

I’ve said this before but literally some of us and I’ll openly admit myself (pretty obvious), goes full on idiot with this and I have no idea why. I’ve read and read the instructions. I should flat out be ashamed considering what I do professionally as a career but man it just doesn’t click. I am happy there are people like you with the patience and willingness to help. I visually imagine DPI Wizard as floating on a cloud of infinite patience lol. I know I’m not the only one who struggles with this. 

I believe it was you who months ago recommended just moving away from 4:3 and with all the time off from Siege it seems worth it.  It doesn’t drive me insane to look at now so I used 16:9. 

Siege @ 80 FOV 16:9 to match COD FOV @ 112.33.

MDV 177.78 to 100.

Choose all and all and bam that’s it? I’ve been doing each one individually.  So ads, ACOG, and now 1, 1.5 and so on. 

First question, is my monitor distance coefficient completely ridiculous? If I need to make some changes because math and science and all that stuff now would be a good time considering how broken COD is. (First weapons glitch, now dipping with no optics that was new as of last night, rebuilt 3 different classes, than you have the one tap Famas shotgun good gosh). One thing bothering me is I’ve been debating dropping FOV down a bit since 80 FOV was my Siege @ 4:3. Now that it’s 16:9 maybe the closest equivalent is 74 or something I don’t know. Since my reps are higher on COD for now, I can make the adjustments, acclimate fast due to volume of targets and will know what to work with on Siege with the new scope sensitivities. 

Couldn’t agree more on the grip types. I’ve tried and do fine but just not as comfortable  though the Micro movement with fingertips are nice I have to actively think about it and that a lone kills the time I’d save. 👍🏻👍🏻

36 minutes ago, TheBrandon said:

Thanks again I truly appreciate you. I guess I’ve been over complicating it.

For hipfire in your screenshot it shows 133% is this due to the monitor distance coefficient only being activated when you ads?  I still don’t understand it I just know that I can 180 and laser someone and I’m willing to accept it’s luck if the math isn’t adding up but I need to be buying lottery tickets!  

I figured if I took for example on COD, SMG, Irons/Reflex and and it had an FOV similar to 1.0 or 1.5 on Siege, (just a made up example as I can’t access the calculator now) that would give me the speed and movement distancd be used too but se the closest to what I’omething definitely felt off. I’m also extremely clumsy as I’ve gotten a new mouse and buttons needed remapped but aim felt off. 

The FOV of 112.33 was what I came up with based on my original Siege FOV of 80. 

I’ve said this before but literally some of us and I’ll openly admit myself (pretty obvious), goes full on idiot with this and I have no idea why. I’ve read and read the instructions. I should flat out be ashamed considering what I do professionally as a career but man it just doesn’t click. I am happy there are people like you with the patience and willingness to help. I visually imagine DPI Wizard as floating on a cloud of infinite patience lol. I know I’m not the only one who struggles with this. 

I believe it was you who months ago recommended just moving away from 4:3 and with all the time off from Siege it seems worth it.  It doesn’t drive me insane to look at now so I used 16:9. 

Siege @ 80 FOV 16:9 to match COD FOV @ 112.33.

MDV 177.78 to 100.

Choose all and all and bam that’s it? I’ve been doing each one individually.  So ads, ACOG, and now 1, 1.5 and so on. 

First question, is my monitor distance coefficient completely ridiculous? If I need to make some changes because math and science and all that stuff now would be a good time considering how broken COD is. (First weapons glitch, now dipping with no optics that was new as of last night, rebuilt 3 different classes, than you have the one tap Famas shotgun good gosh). One thing bothering me is I’ve been debating dropping FOV down a bit since 80 FOV was my Siege @ 4:3. Now that it’s 16:9 maybe the closest equivalent is 74 or something I don’t know. Since my reps are higher on COD for now, I can make the adjustments, acclimate fast due to volume of targets and will know what to work with on Siege with the new scope sensitivities. 

Couldn’t agree more on the grip types. I’ve tried and do fine but just not as comfortable  though the Micro movement with fingertips are nice I have to actively think about it and that a lone kills the time I’d save. 👍🏻👍🏻

image.png.8fdb0495181faf3b1bed590b234c0d7b.png

this should be alright ^ my link might have shown 133% for windows /2d it just shows the same number you used before

image.png.a63c1b29ec897c22565ddd7f71cd4ec7.png changed it to 0% then back to 360 dist has no impact

"bam that’s it? "   pretty much  (all + auto fov  + 360dist+ zoom scaling of your preference and you are set)

(i like using 16;9 73.74 vdeg / 106.26hdeg 16;9, csgo default on 16;9   )  whatever you end up using 

you can jsut but it in the auto fov thing image.png.58bfe32b97e326518c80289d64b10ff8.pngimage.png.ce171bd8affcb6d42ed73517eb1a85aa.png

and then double check here image.png.c00d26fb39bc42c1cc4047cf0b0c929c.pngimage.png.02fac785389328ba89d03ddeafb3eb69.png

"I believe it was you who months ago recommended just moving away from 4:3 and with all the time off from Siege it seems worth it.  It doesn’t drive me insane to look at now so I used 16:9. "  (that does indeed sounds like me, still stand by that   )

I visually imagine DPI Wizard as floating on a cloud of infinite patience lol. I know I’m not the only one who struggles with this. 

^-> can only agree

Edited by fortunate reee

Hey guys, looking for some advice concerning the new ads values. Appreciate any answer.

So Ive been running 9  9 - 50 @400 DPI, 16:10, 84 FOV on live build, which would translate (1x) to 35 on test server.

And if I got it right, matching the ads between all scopes should feel visually the same, so I put every scope on 35 ADS.

But that just  feels awfully slow especially with higher zoomed optics (2.5).

What should I do if I wanna keep my old 1x  and also not have really slow sens in high zoom optics?

Should I just test out what feels comfortable on the higher zoomed optics and find a value that I can use for all of the higher optics and leave my 1x at 35?

Thanks

13 hours ago, playsalot said:

Hey guys, looking for some advice concerning the new ads values. Appreciate any answer.

So Ive been running 9  9 - 50 @400 DPI, 16:10, 84 FOV on live build, which would translate (1x) to 35 on test server.

And if I got it right, matching the ads between all scopes should feel visually the same, so I put every scope on 35 ADS.

But that just  feels awfully slow especially with higher zoomed optics (2.5).

What should I do if I wanna keep my old 1x  and also not have really slow sens in high zoom optics?

Should I just test out what feels comfortable on the higher zoomed optics and find a value that I can use for all of the higher optics and leave my 1x at 35?

Thanks

image.png.7a08a2d2dc84fd990f83d75ff3ba684a.png

all of those are well worth using and a better option than sticking to 35 because "that is similar to what you used before "

(in the long run )

the big advantage of having scaled ads is that you can cut down warmup times+ improve consistency in aim

as well as ease of switching between games without being affected by that all that much .

image.png.a71987817bf087c6aeefa24555cb490f.pnghaving all scopes set to 35 would look something like that (scale at 70%)

0% at 100%scale  is already slower than other scaling options .

^doesnt make it bad highly suggest using 0% at 100% when possible

you could use 70 for image.png.fb8561dcbe11fa3ee5450b0ffdaad4d5.png

and 100% scale for image.png.29cdd5ce2632a36090a0241635600a64.png

which would result in something like this

1528988840_mixandmatch.png.47e27d83ca107734aa99d4b3ad5c418e.png

hipfire pixel ratio of 0.5304

and 1x and 1.5x at 03713

which id consider slightly counter productive making using the new system somewhat redundant

to summarize :

id give you the same advice i have given anyone that has asked about this specific instance

decide on a scaling option and stick to it since the overall benefits largely outweighs you having to get used to a new ads  sens , which when using called options isn't all that much work after all

those calculators and numbers floating around (trying to match the old numbers )are the equivalent of getting a new pair of running shoes that is objectively better in every imaginable comparison and then not using those because you are sentimentally attached to your old pair of shoes  that never really worked well in the first place  .

in the end whatever you use is preference

Edited by fortunate reee
1 hour ago, fortunate reee said:

image.png.7a08a2d2dc84fd990f83d75ff3ba684a.png

all of those are well worth using and a better option than sticking to 35 because "that is similar to what you used before "

(in the long run )

the big advantage of having scaled ads is that you can cut down warmup times+ improve consistency in aim

as well as ease of switching between games without being affected by that all that much .

image.png.a71987817bf087c6aeefa24555cb490f.pnghaving all scopes set to 35 would look something like that (scale at 70%)

0% at 100%scale  is already slower than other scaling options .

^doesnt make it bad highly suggest using 0% at 100% when possible

you could use 70 for image.png.fb8561dcbe11fa3ee5450b0ffdaad4d5.png

and 100% scale for image.png.29cdd5ce2632a36090a0241635600a64.png

which would result in something like this

1528988840_mixandmatch.png.47e27d83ca107734aa99d4b3ad5c418e.png

hipfire pixel ratio of 0.5304

and 1x and 1.5x at 03713

which id consider slightly counter productive making using the new system somewhat redundant

to summarize :

id give you the same advice i have given anyone that has asked about this specific instance

decide on a scaling option and stick to it since the overall benefits largely outweighs you having to get used to a new ads  sens , which when using called options isn't all that much work after all

those calculators and numbers floating around (trying to match the old numbers )are the equivalent of getting a new pair of running shoes that is objectively better in every imaginable comparison and then not using those because you are sentimentally attached to your old pair of shoes  that never really worked well in the first place  .

in the end whatever you use is preference

So, I'm confused rn, I'm on 84 ads, 10 hipfire . I practice aim exclusively on kovaaks, so if i wanted to keep my consistency while aiming for all scopes, should i Use 71/72 ads sens? or stick to 84?

Just now, NukePotato said:

So, I'm confused rn, I'm on 84 ads, 10 hipfire . I practice aim exclusively on kovaaks, so if i wanted to keep my consistency while aiming for all scopes, should i Use 71/72 ads sens? or stick to 84?

if you want the greatest consistency across all scopes + hipfire 360 dist +using 0% for scopes  i the go to (mind the stuff in the post you quoted is based on the tts that has different scaling

on tts you can set all values to 50 and have 0% scalign

on the current main game you need to swap your ads value every time you swap your scope

13 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

if you want the greatest consistency across all scopes + hipfire 360 dist +using 0% for scopes  i the go to (mind the stuff in the post you quoted is based on the tts that has different scaling

on tts you can set all values to 50 and have 0% scalign

on the current main game you need to swap your ads value every time you swap your scope

so, to keep my consistency i can switch to 50 ads on all guns from the next season, for now, I should play 71?

because 71 is what becomes 50 in the tts

3 minutes ago, NukePotato said:

so, to keep my consistency i can switch to 50 ads on all guns from the next season, for now, I should play 71?

because 71 is what becomes 50 in the tts

your current live value is affected by the fov you chose

image.png.f74d3e54d382f0f2f1c937b907655a74.png so in my case it would be 73

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=89c55810e54849929c12e2818e6c78a7

^for me that would look something like that (more or less)