Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

The sensitivity is a product of both these values and the config file specific values, so they can in theory be anything as long as they're not out of range. Changing them will just cause the config file value to be re-calculated accordingly. E.g. 50 and 0.02 is the same as as 25 and 0.04.

Got it, thanks for explaining. You should add these notes to the game info page. After all, you made a great job

ok so im really having a hard time converting all the new sensitivites from R6 to Apex, can someone help me out plz?

My actual R6 settings:

400 dpi

1920x1080

16:10 stretched

25" monitor

87 FOV

Hipfire multiplier 0.002230

Hipfire 74

ADS multiplier default (0.020000)

ADS 1x =31
ADS 1.5x =42 
ADS 2x =46
ADS 2.5x =52
ADS 3x =53
ADS 4x =58
ADS 5x =59
ADS 12x =83

4 hours ago, KDS said:

ok so im really having a hard time converting all the new sensitivites from R6 to Apex, can someone help me out plz?

My actual R6 settings:

400 dpi

1920x1080

16:10 stretched

25" monitor

87 FOV

Hipfire multiplier 0.002230

Hipfire 74

ADS multiplier default (0.020000)

ADS 1x =31
ADS 1.5x =42 
ADS 2x =46
ADS 2.5x =52
ADS 3x =53
ADS 4x =58
ADS 5x =59
ADS 12x =83

if you wish to be consistent in both games using 1.0 ads in apex and 50 ads in siege would be more than worth it 

• 2 weeks later...

what is the FOV of drone and camera in R6S? my sensitivity felt off sometime after use the camera or drone. 

maybe i might try to match the ingame FOV and sens base on drone/camera FOV with 75% monitor distance horizontal from csgo sens and FOV instead of what i currently using (90)

also here is my setting covert from csgo 16:9 to r6s 16:9 in-game FOV = 90 with 75% monitor distance horizontal

MouseYawSensitivity=50
ADSMouseMultiplierUnit=0.008
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.001360
MousePitchSensitivity=50
ADSMouseSensitivity1x=134
ADSMouseSensitivity1xHalf=159
ADSMouseSensitivity2x=165
ADSMouseSensitivity2xHalf=169
ADSMouseSensitivity3x=172
ADSMouseSensitivity4x=174
ADSMouseSensitivity5x=177
ADSMouseSensitivity12x=179

Edited by kittawat
2 hours ago, kittawat said:

what is the FOV of drone and camera in R6S? my sensitivity felt off sometime after use the camera or drone. 

maybe i might try to match the ingame FOV and sens base on drone/camera FOV with 75% monitor distance horizontal from csgo sens and FOV instead of what i currently using (90)

also here is my setting covert from csgo 16:9 to r6s 16:9 in-game FOV = 90 with 75% monitor distance horizontal

MouseYawSensitivity=50
ADSMouseMultiplierUnit=0.008
MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.001360
MousePitchSensitivity=50
ADSMouseSensitivity1x=134
ADSMouseSensitivity1xHalf=159
ADSMouseSensitivity2x=165
ADSMouseSensitivity2xHalf=169
ADSMouseSensitivity3x=172
ADSMouseSensitivity4x=174
ADSMouseSensitivity5x=177
ADSMouseSensitivity12x=179

image.png.67d84a3c7aec6c38fe4ae284d0f02660.png<- this can be so helpful , it gives you a link so we can actually see your conversion setup and not just your results / what you choose to share 

i am assuming that you are aware that csgo 90 

is siege 73.74 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=4387b033ec202b9ca19799fc01b8b108 

^click on this link enter your csgo hipfire image.png.4a02fd49cb32e63637bb69403e043986.png  (just my own value as a placeholder )

next thing is makes sure your dpi matches or simply change the dpi to what you are using image.png.9e6e587a8e464faada423aaa1a0cdc38.png 

then you press image.png.99611053ad768c2855f4d5f9d152a83b.png give it a nice name make it your default

image.png.492f1a6dd2d3b77f7004eed38f049177.png press add  and you are set up  

Edited by fortunate reee
56 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

image.png.67d84a3c7aec6c38fe4ae284d0f02660.png<- this can be so helpful , it gives you a link so we can actually see your conversion setup and not just your results / what you choose to share 

i am assuming that you are aware that csgo 90 

is siege 73.74 

yes i knew that since 2 year of r6s. that is also why i was playing with only 1x scope and in-game = 82 for a long time because 1x with 82 fov give the same fov as hipfire in csgo after ADSing.

this is what i actually want >>>> assume that hipfire and drone use the same sensitivity then i will just gonna change my hipfire FOV (in-game FOV setting) to match the fov of drone and redo all the convertion again.

also here is my set up https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=9ea2bbaebf1363de310a87565988e142

39 minutes ago, kittawat said:

yes i knew that since 2 year of r6s. that is also why i was playing with only 1x scope and in-game = 82 for a long time because 1x with 82 fov give the same fov as hipfire in csgo after ADSing.

this is what i actually want >>>> assume that hipfire and drone use the soame sensitivity then i will just gnna change my hipfire FOV (in-game FOV setting) to match the fov of drone and redo all the convertion again.

also here is my set up https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=9ea2bbaebf1363de310a87565988e142

if you know then don't set it up this way 

match your hipfire fov not your ads fov 

^that whole idea is such a latam thing to do and its not helpfull whatsoever 

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=a1689851709a99add020ce5c69d142b8

you want the same hipfire 360 for the movement as well as the cross hair placement 

11 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

if you know then don't set it up this way 

match your hipfire fov not your ads fov 

^that whole idea is such a latam thing to do and its not helpfull whatsoever 

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=a1689851709a99add020ce5c69d142b8

you want the same hipfire 360 for the movement as well as the cross hair placement 

56 minutes ago, kittawat said:

this is what i actually want >>>> assume that hipfire and drone use the same sensitivity then i will just gonna change my hipfire FOV (in-game FOV setting) to match the fov of drone and redo all the convertion again.

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=5912793bf0a4074ea1418e5cab4a7429 

with the new ads system you can use all the scopes you jsut want to use 133.333 vertical  or 75%hor (still the same thing) for your scopes since that scales them all by the same amount 

image.png.307a3dd3d8454b07ba54af1f5190ef42.png <-- no need to do this whatsoever 

the drones movement is bound to your hipfire 

there is no point in matching your siege  scope with csgo hipfire when you spend so much time running around /droning etc using the hipfire fov  

you are holding yourself back when using this method ( was outdated and not well thought through even back when it was first posted on reddit )

image.png.d773d0fd472c5eae0be8033a9d60e440.png

that 73.74 is not possible on R6S setting.

and the reason why i use 82 back then( 3 years ago) because it will gone down to 73.80 after ADSing and i used to aim practice in aimbotz csgo map. i see no point of match r6 hipfire and csgo hipfire because r6s hipfire is random. 

also i think it does not matter what the fov i use because the monitor distance horizontal 75% (133.33333...% vertical) will compensate for that anyway . so 90 or 82  or 73.74 whatever it does not matter now but my only problem is the drone and camera FOV is not change with ingame FOV setting . SO if i know the Fov of drone and camera i will able convert from that instead.

maybe you might be able you point me to how to measure the fov with logitech Lua sdk (there was post by DPI Wizard  but i cant find it anymore.)

thank you

12 minutes ago, kittawat said:

image.png.d773d0fd472c5eae0be8033a9d60e440.png

that 73.74 is not possible on R6S setting.

and the reason why i use 82 back then( 3 years ago) because it will gone down to 73.80 after ADSing and i used to aim practice in aimbotz csgo map. i see no point of match r6 hipfire and csgo hipfire because r6s hipfire is random. 

also i think it does not matter what the fov i use because the monitor distance horizontal 75% (133.33333...% vertical) will compensate for that anyway . so 90 or 82  or 73.74 whatever it does not matter now but my only problem is the drone and camera FOV is not change with ingame FOV setting . SO if i know the Fov of drone and camera i will able convert from that instead.

maybe you might be able you point me to how to measure the fov with logitech Lua sdk (there was post by DPI Wizard  but i cant find it anymore.)

thank you

image.png.d2cab0bdddaae96bf145138f77b9c95f.png--> image.png.8ced597d39747288a41d587ca9907c86.png  

you aren't supposed to not ads when shooting -> you are supposed to line up your shot have proper cross hair placement  with hip fire because that is exactly what you do in csgo or any other fps  out there .

you don't need to have the same fov in ads and hipfire your aug or awp in csgo doesnt have the same fov so why should your scope in siege 

l 75% (133.33333...% vertical) will compensate for that anyway . so 90 or 82  or 73.74 whatever it does not matter

you still miss my point here you are trying to  "compensating"  something you don't have to "compensate " 

it does matter since you might have already noticed that drones feel different since they are the same as your hipfire 

essentially you are trying to math your way out of an redundant  issue you created for yourself in the first place 

Edited by fortunate reee

I think you missed my point entirely. 

25 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

it does matter since you might have already noticed that drones feel different since they are the same as your hipfire

^ is why i want to know the FOV of drone so i can use that to be my hipfire FOV instead. because both have the same 360/cm (right? i still not sure) but with different FOV. you dont have to worry about my other setting because i think i know how to use monitor distance as a scaling method for different FOV.

and the reason why i use ADSMouseMultiplierUnit=0.008 it give less Max discrepancy across all scope in r6. the slider and the ingame file only read the integer for ADSMouseSensitivity[zoom number]x. 

Edited by kittawat
15 minutes ago, kittawat said:

I think you missed my point entirely. 

^ is why i want to know the FOV of drone so i can use that to be my hipfire FOV instead. because both have the same 360/cm (right? i still not sure) but with different FOV. you dont have to worry about my other setting because i think i know how to use monitor distance as a scaling method for different FOV.

and the reason why i use ADSMouseMultiplierUnit=0.008 it give less Max discrepancy across all scope in r6. the slider and the ingame file only read the integer for ADSMouseSensitivity[zoom number]x. 

i think i know "

^that part is very apparent 

i understand what you are trying to achieve and how you are trying to achieve it i'm just flabbergasted at the concept of you thinking that this will get you anywhere 

image.png.2c69a9cd303f2c59edc54751eab70bd9.png

red would be a logical concept 

green is yours 

----------------------

Edited by fortunate reee
1 minute ago, kittawat said:

OK. would you mind if i ask you to point out what wrong with this conversion.image.thumb.png.4288d68a3e982dd9792d5d2a2ae01b4d.png 

nothing personal but at this point i have tried to explain this to you twice  

if you still haven't grasped what my criticism of your concept is, i can only suggest you take another  look back at what i said and try to understand 

good luck m8

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, kittawat said:

OK. would you mind if i ask you to point out what wrong with this conversion?

You have to use the configured FOV for the conversion, all aims derive their FOV from this FOV. So if you do not enter your configured FOV all aims will be wrong.

Just checked the drone now, and it seems to be locked to an FOV of 60 with the same 360 distance as hipfire. It does however have quite a bit of negative acceleration since it has a mechanical movement.

10 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

You have to use the configured FOV for the conversion, all aims derive their FOV from this FOV. So if you do not enter your configured FOV all aims will be wrong.

I aware of that too. I do know each zoom scope's FOV are tied to hipfire FOV that is why i use   

image.png.414772b9642057ddcdeb7c942096ffce.png

in the conversion. 

also thank you for answering my first question.

17 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

nothing personal but at this point i have tried to explain this to you twice  

I understand that you were trying to help me so I dont get anything wrong from using the tool on this website but I am pretty sure you still dont understand what were i going to do with the drone's FOV and that is probably my fault because i miscommunication on the post early on.

@fortunate reee I can't figure out how to convert my r6 sens to apex correctly ( i'll admit im being lazy and not reading through this thread but pls help )

dpi: 2400

siege:
aspect ratio: 4:3
fov: 90
in game sens: 3
1x scope ads sens: 58

apex:
aspect ratio: 16:9
fov: 110
in game (hipfire?) sens: ?
ads sens: ?

is there anything else youd need to know to convert it ?

thank you

I am returning player. Honestly I still don't fully understand how to properly convert from CSGO to RS Siege

I hope you can help me:)

As input I am using data from my old computer/monitor

I am not sure what method I should use

Should I use match Hipfire to Hipfire like here:
https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=3f9f0dd97c0d9bc91962f92addf55655
and then separately try to match for example AWP/AUG/etc zoom with some 1.5x/2.0x or other scope?

Or maybe is it possible to properly match All to All. I have some doubts because when i do this:
https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=1b99134432e47c381f2c697f295e28ef
then all values for RS Siege scope are same (and they probably should be different because of different FOV).

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Duszolap said:

Or maybe is it possible to properly match All to All. I have some doubts because when i do this:
https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=1b99134432e47c381f2c697f295e28ef
then all values for RS Siege scope are same (and they probably should be different because of different FOV).

All to all is the way to go, and all the values in R6 are the same because the default scaling in the game is exactly the same as your conversion setup (MDV/MDH 0%). So that is correct :)

9 minut temu, DPI Wizard napisał:

All to all is the way to go, and all the values in R6 are the same because the default scaling in the game is exactly the same as your conversion setup (MDV/MDH 0%). So that is correct :)

Thanks! However there goes a problem with my understanding:)

I use MDV/MDH 0% because as I remember it is most recommended/accurate method

As result as you said I got the same values for all scopes - correct me if I am wrong but as remember from reading this forum long time ago - when scope(FOV) changes, sensitivity also should change (otherwise in high zoom scope I would feel too fast movement).
So my method will not give me proper "feeling" for all scopes if ADSMouseSensitivity is the same for 1x and 12x for example. And I end up with 12x feeling too fast.

Edited by Duszolap
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, Duszolap said:

As result as you said I got the same values for all scopes - correct me if I am wrong but as remember from reading this forum long time ago - when scope(FOV) changes, sensitivity also should change (otherwise in high zoom scope I would feel too fast movement).

The value depends on the game and how it scales sensitivity. Setting all scopes to 50 in R6 is MDV 0%. Just like setting all scopes to 1 in Apex is MDV 0%. In PUBG however setting all scopes to 50 is MDH 100% and 1 in CSGO is MDV 133%. In certain other games the scope value indicate 360 distance rather than a scale of hipfire.

So you shouldn't be to concerned about the actual sensitivity value, the point with changing the sensitivity you refer to is that you shouldn't match 360 distance between scopes.

• 3 weeks later...