Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Is there 16:9 Aspect Ratio?

Is there a 16:9 aspect ratio? If not is 4:3 the same thing as 16:9 because I play at (16:9) (1920x1080p). If there is not 16:9 how do I convert 4:3 to 16:9 sensitivity? While using the desktop converter to game converter the game sensitivity felt kind of weird from the desktop. It could just be my crappy mouse I have a M100 classic Logitech mouse with 125Hz and tried overclocking but failed. So yeah I hope you guy's reply :)

P.S And yes I'm not a noob I came from Xbox to PC with slow sensitivity example 3 sens in Black ops 2. My current settings on PC are 300DPI, 6/11 Windows speed, CSGO Sensitivity is 2.629917 originally but since it felt weird I use 2.024604.

I have also been with Mouse-sensitivity for about a year now yay!

post-2075-0-21591400-1449906421_thumb.png

• Wizard

Enable advanced mode on the top right corner, and you can enter the resolution you use, from that the AR will be calculated.

The calculator reads your current desktop resolution and fills it in, so 16:9 is already set in the screenshot, but you must leave the FOV default (90) for CS:GO, as the configured FOV is used for calculations, not the actually displayed FOV :)

• 5 months later...

Enable advanced mode on the top right corner, and you can enter the resolution you use, from that the AR will be calculated.

The calculator reads your current desktop resolution and fills it in, so 16:9 is already set in the screenshot, but you must leave the FOV default (90) for CS:GO, as the configured FOV is used for calculations, not the actually displayed FOV :)

I know this wont effect it, but since the 4.0 update was released, there is no option for advanced mode.