My Friendly Neighborhood

There's a lot of negative acceleration with fast movements, expect some discrepancy.
Read more...

Steel Hunters

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

V Rising

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Allow viewing games by engine

Would it be possible to view the supported games by the engine?

This would allow users to try and calculate sensitivities for games that aren't directly supported in the calculator when the game shares an engine with a supported game.

This would be most useful for many, less popular games that might you might not have time to add.

I've had reasonable success doing this manually, but it's time consuming looking at the Wikipedia pages for a game engine, and checking if each listed game is on the calculator.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Edited by Noupoi
  • Wizard

This can certainly be done, but the problem is that identical engine does not necessarily equal identical sensitivity.

For engines like Source and iD Tech, some are affected by FOV, others not, while a few have completely different sensitivity.

And for Unreal Engine 3 is even more diverse, the 25 UT3 games currently in the database uses 11 different formulas.

So I could add the most common ones as their own selection, but there would be a lot of caveats to it as there is no guarantee that the output will be correct based on the engine alone.