Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Rainbow Six Siege Match Distance Python Script

Since Rainbow Six Siege lacks two sensitivity sliders for the different zoom levels I wrote a python script to somewhat get around that. The script calculates an XFactorAiming based on your FOV and desired vertical match distance that will very accurately line up with two corresponding ADS sensitivity values. This is so that you can somewhat quickly change your sensitivity in-game based on if you're using an ACOG or not in the current round.

Coefficient is vertical match distance where 100% is entered as 1.0

XFactorAiming value is set in Documents\My Games\Rainbow Six - Siege\<random shit>\GameSettings.ini under [INPUT]

As an example with my settings:

FOV=70.53
Coefficient=0

ACOG ADS Sensitivity: 57
Ironsight ADS Sensitivity: 94
XFactorAiming=0.015511

After setting XFactorAiming in my config all I need to do in-game is set 57 ADS sensitivity when using an ACOG and 94 when using anything else.

https://github.com/Skwuruhl/siegeads

Edited by Skwuruhl

Nice work. I don't understand how the ability to adjust sensitivity for each sight/fov isn't a standard feature on pc games, shooters especially. Can't think of games other than BF4, BF1 and PUBG that allow you to do this. Even a simple ads slider seems to be a luxury but I guess you don't need that on a gamepad so we just have to deal with it. 😶

26 minutes ago, iBerggman said:

Nice work. I don't understand how the ability to adjust sensitivity for each sight/fov isn't a standard feature on pc games, shooters especially. Can't think of games other than BF4, BF1 and PUBG that allow you to do this. Even a simple ads slider seems to be a luxury but I guess you don't need that on a gamepad so we just have to deal with it. 😶

Honestly even with gamepad the sensitivity difference between acog and ironsights is absurd in this game.