Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Realm Royale

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Fish Gaming said:

Why is there a negative scope value? and which do you choose between ADS and hipfire when converting from hipfire on a different game?  What's the difference?

Why the devs made it go from -10 to 10 I don't know, but 0 is 100% monitor match.

Preferably use hipfire if that's what you base your ADS on. That way you won't pass on any discrepancies due to decimal places etc.

It doesn't seem to want to accept my sensitivity settings. Keeps changing on me when I re-enter Options. Also, I realized that the Hipfire has a minimum of 1.0 to 100.0+ (if you keep pressing the arrow it goes further). Also, the ADS actually goes from less than 10.0 to 10.0+ if you keep pressing the arrow.

• Wizard
5 hours ago, potato psoas said:

It doesn't seem to want to accept my sensitivity settings. Keeps changing on me when I re-enter Options. Also, I realized that the Hipfire has a minimum of 1.0 to 100.0+ (if you keep pressing the arrow it goes further). Also, the ADS actually goes from less than 10.0 to 10.0+ if you keep pressing the arrow.

Are you clicking Apply?

I noticed the sliders going beyond the limits myself, but haven't tested if it actually works yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
3 minutes ago, Fish Gaming said:

so does that meant the calculations on the calculator no longer work?

It still works, the change is only on the test client for now. It will still work after the change, but the sensitivity variable will have a different name.

• 1 month later...
  • Wizard
5 hours ago, SwagGod said:

I see ADS as an option, but I don't see an ADS sensitivity value on the calculator outputs, just a mouse and scope sens.

Notes: This calculation uses the same sensitivity as Scope, so use it if you prefer to match the ADS sensitivity.

;)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Something is not correct about the calculation for Realm Royale Reforged. This calculator says that 4.6 mouse sen with 800 dpi (FOV 90 is default) has a cm/360 of 54.2809 cm for hipfire. I use this sens in game and measured my cm/360 to 30.1ish cm and aiming.pro calc puts it at 30.156058 with 4.6/800 DPI/FOV 90. This is a huge discrepancy in the 2 results.