Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Unturned

• Wizard
On 6/4/2022 at 7:29 AM, ZeroPhoenix said:

So he added this option in the new update, but I can't tell if the setting is the actual formula of the USA or just a simple multiplier.

I'll leave it to you professionals to find out if he got it right this time or did he just screw up again...

The game is unplayable for me now, every time I move the mouse the FPS drops to like 1-2. Is this a known issue?

1分鐘前,DPI Wizard說:

The game is unplayable for me now, every time I move the mouse the FPS drops to like 1-2. Is this a known issue?

I haven't encountered this problem yet but I would say it's probably caused by the Unity update, every time Nelson updates the Unity version something bad just happens, like stutters, glitches, crashes, and all sorts of other bugs.

I'll ask him to get a fix on it, meanwhile, can you please try to revert the game to an older version and see if the problem still exists? 

• Wizard
22 hours ago, ZeroPhoenix said:

I haven't encountered this problem yet but I would say it's probably caused by the Unity update, every time Nelson updates the Unity version something bad just happens, like stutters, glitches, crashes, and all sorts of other bugs.

I'll ask him to get a fix on it, meanwhile, can you please try to revert the game to an older version and see if the problem still exists? 

The issue was with Anti-Cheat, I had to play without for the game to stop lagging.

The sensitivity scaling is indeed very weirdly implemented. It's nothing like USA or a multiplier, I can probably add it somehow, but since it doesn't scale like USA etc it will only be correct for the specific scopes I add.

• 1 month later...
2022/6/6 PM11點12分,DPI Wizard說:

The issue was with Anti-Cheat, I had to play without for the game to stop lagging.

The sensitivity scaling is indeed very weirdly implemented. It's nothing like USA or a multiplier, I can probably add it somehow, but since it doesn't scale like USA etc it will only be correct for the specific scopes I add.

Sorry for responding after more than a month, mainly because I live in China and my old VPN got busted, spend quite a while to get a reliable new one.

Anyway, it's really hard to get Nelson to understand that he didn't add the correct multiplier system, even though I showed him your correct formula multiple times.

Is there any chance you can contact him directly? This is his e-mail: nelson@smartlydressedgames.com

• 9 months later...
  • Wizard
On 4/19/2023 at 11:00 AM, MuntyYy said:

Reviving a year old topic, does Unturned have a proper implementation and calculation of the 0% mm now?

No, it does not scale as it should as far as I can tell, because the FOV of the scopes are wrong. I tested with a scope that is supposed to be 4x, and the sensitivity (360 distance) scales correctly if the FOV of the scope had been 1/4 of the configured FOV, but since it in reality is quite a bit higher, the scaling is completely off.