Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Battlefield V

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, Quackerjack said:

yes i didnt changed there anything it is all vanilla.

Ok, you need to play around with the scaling for ADS and scope to find the correct conversion for each of them. For instance here Ironsight and Long Range is correct (i.e. their calculated sensitivity is 100% based on the conversion setup):

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=aa068ffeb1e556b1c78884cd83fd1947

2 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Ok, you need to play around with the scaling for ADS and scope to find the correct conversion for each of them. For instance here Ironsight and Long Range is correct (i.e. their calculated sensitivity is 100% based on the conversion setup):

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=aa068ffeb1e556b1c78884cd83fd1947

awesome!!!

btw i found a bug

https://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/?share=ef35e0e97b499d3b3234b5e029f9c24c

If u switch ADS Monitor Distance to Vertical and then to Horizontal the Sensitivity doesnt change

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, Quackerjack said:

If u switch ADS Monitor Distance to Vertical and then to Horizontal the Sensitivity doesnt change

Not a bug, MVD 0% and MDH 0% is the same as long as you are not converting between different aspect ratios.

If you set it to i.e. 100% instead and switch between them the sensitivity should change 👍

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

Not a bug, MVD 0% and MDH 0% is the same as long as you are not converting between different aspect ratios.

If you set it to i.e. 100% instead and switch between them the sensitivity should change 👍

but they aspect ratios are different i convert there from 16:10 to 16:9 thats why i wonder.

• Wizard
31 minutes ago, Quackerjack said:

but they aspect ratios are different i convert there from 16:10 to 16:9 thats why i wonder.

I see now, it's because you have different monitor sizes. When you don't have the same size, the calculator will convert between the sizes and work a bit differently. If you don't want to convert based on physical monitor size, just enter the same value for both games. It's only used for this purpose and nothing else in the sensitivity calculation.

1 minute ago, DPI Wizard said:

I see now, it's because you have different monitor sizes. When you don't have the same size, the calculator will convert between the sizes and work a bit differently. If you don't want to convert based on physical monitor size, just enter the same value for both games. It's only used for this purpose and nothing else in the sensitivity calculation.

Ahhh alright thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

There is something off with battlefield 5. It tells me that there should be ~38cm for 360 but it's actually +50cm when I'm testing it. All settings tripple checked and I'm using your tool for a long time. Have 135h in the game but something strange is happening, I also compared it to other games and it's definitelly battlefield.

• Wizard
7 hours ago, Mixthat said:

There is something off with battlefield 5. It tells me that there should be ~38cm for 360 but it's actually +50cm when I'm testing it. All settings tripple checked and I'm using your tool for a long time. Have 135h in the game but something strange is happening, I also compared it to other games and it's definitelly battlefield.

Can you post your config file and calculation?

• Wizard
14 hours ago, Mixthat said:

My current sensitivities are adjusted by hand so it's not representative anymore - but are still way to slow. and need ~41cm for 360

I double checked the game now, and nothing has changed. It's always been the same, so there must be something else at play here. Have you tried to verify the sensitivity with a script/sensitivity matcher?

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey :3
a few questions about the calculations.

I am slighty confused about what the actual "Vehicle" calculation is how it's different from the "TankDriver" one, since changing the vehicle value also influrences the drivers sensitivity, leading to mixed results depending on how you calculate.

Also I was wondering where the plane sensitivity is, since it has it's own value in the settings. 

And what about the difference of third person view and first person view when in vehicles.

So basically what I want is to have a 178% MDV sensitivtiy when in vehicles from my hipfire, both in first person and third person if possible.

-Greetings