Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

How do I get the EXACT same sens from Gmod to BF4?

I play Garrys mod often and I'm used to my viewspeed/sensitivity. I play on 90 fov with 300 dpi mouse and 3.00 in game sensitivity. Now my question is, how do I convert this into BF4? I'm talking about having the same sensitivity across ALL scopes and even the same sensitivity in the vehicle turrets. All I did was use the calculator for viewspeed v2 on this website. I converted the gmod hipfire sens to the bf4 hipfire sens. When I use different scopes is the sensitivity/viewspeed going to be the same as the hipfire?  Here is what I did 

snipp.PNG

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have two options, match with viewspeed V2, or monitor distance with a specific match percentage, you talk about EXACT same sens, but that's not going to work. It's impossible to do in practice, because that would be the same 360 distance for all zooms which is just ridiculous.

You've selected uniform soldier aim. I don't have battlefield, but I think in this case it's the same as 56.25% monitor match (on 16:9 aspect ratio), so that hipfire sens generated will then transfer by that 56.25% monitor match across all scopes.

I think you're better off turning uniform soldier aim off, and setting custom sensitivities with each scope FOV with monitor match 0%

9 hours ago, Skidushe said:

I think you're better off turning uniform soldier aim off, and setting custom sensitivities with each scope FOV with monitor match 0%

Well you can actually just set USA to 0 and it will convert as 0% monitor match. No need to adjust individual sensitivities. USA is pretty much just monitor matching.