Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

[guide] sens: csgo's hipfire to r6s's ads (only for reflex, holo and reddot)

sens: csgo's hipfire to r6s's ADS (only for reflex, holo, and reddot)

in this guide, I will talk about how to set up both for the same use of muscle memory between both game( csgo's hipfire to r6s's ADS) and how to convert sens from csgo's hipfire to r6s's ADS after set up both

- setting 

in this case, we don't have anything to do with csgo. but for r6s, we have to use the same aspect ratio in csgo (black bar also) and use field of view: 82 in r6s. 

** there are two types of ADSing in r6s. hold aim and toggle aim. from my personal experience, if you play both games I recommend using toggle aim(you can change from hold to toggle in-game) for r6s.**

Why does r6s's field of view must be 82? 

in r6s, after aiming down sight with x1 sight, the field of view will be reduced by 10% (82 -->73.8). 73.8 is very very close to 73.74 (csgo's field of view) and this is will bring us to the same use of muscle memory for both game

37013197_1787482244664166_33674087942030

after we done  setting up for r6s 

now is time to convert sens from csgo's hipfire to r6s's ADS by using the calculator in this great website.

First. I will talk about  hipfire and ADS in r6s

for hipfire and ADS  in r6s, I decide to use the calculator with view speed V2 in this website to find the XFactorAiming and AimDownSightMouse from hipfire and ADS. You also can use monitor distance for this converting as well but I use the view speed v2(it works for me).

37110436_1787505917995132_83500845399466

by the way, you can use the other number between 1 - 100 for AimDownSightMouse as well because of the multiplied result of  XFactorAiming and AimDownSightMouse will be the same anyway.

After we got XFactorAiming and AimDownSightMouse, I will use the calculator again to find the MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit by using the value that I already have.

1.my csgo’s sens  2. AimDownSightMouse 3. XFactorAiming

37014563_1787522977993426_65253266415335

It’s kinda tricky but the XFactorAiming from this case is representing the MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit which is what I want to find. ***So don’t use them interchangeably***

**you can use any number between 1 - 100 for sensitivity 1 on r6s if the Multiplier that you got from this calculation is not more than 1.0.**

And now, what I got is :

MouseYawSensitivity=1

MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.104962

XFactorAiming=0.762660

AimDownSightsMouse=2

It’s time to put all value in r6s’s gamesetting file

Mostly, you can find the r6s’s gamesetting in \Documents\My Games\Rainbow Six – Siege

37085234_1787575994654791_66056756012169

After change the value in gamesetting file and saved the file. Then you good to go

*** don’t forget to use the same aspect ratio as csgo and use fov:82***

*** and don't use ACOG it might mess up your muscle memory***

have fun with both game ;)

Edited by kittawat
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So i have a question to this topic.

I use CS go for the Aim-train maps

which sens should i use for training?

R6  Hipfire = CS hipfire ?

R6 iron = CS hipfire?

R6 ACOG = CS Hipfire?

Im asking because i will use R6 rion sights or ACOG to shoot at enemys 99% of the time. which one is the right one to train muscle memory with? because if i train Iron sight the muscle memory wont be the same in ACOG because of the zoom effekt right?

can somebody give me a hint which settings to use for muscle memory?

31 minutes ago, krodon said:

So i have a question to this topic.

I use CS go for the Aim-train maps

which sens should i use for training?

R6  Hipfire = CS hipfire ?

R6 iron = CS hipfire?

R6 ACOG = CS Hipfire?

Im asking because i will use R6 rion sights or ACOG to shoot at enemys 99% of the time. which one is the right one to train muscle memory with? because if i train Iron sight the muscle memory wont be the same in ACOG because of the zoom effekt right?

can somebody give me a hint which settings to use for muscle memory?

I'd recommend converting these:

Siege Hipfire -> Don't convert it. It's a waste of time because you will never really use hipfire to shoot things accurately.

Siege 1x -> CSGO Hipfire

Siege ACOG -> CSGO AWP.

And use the AWP aimed down sights as aim training for the ACOG.

Edited by Fluvio
On 7/13/2018 at 1:01 PM, kittawat said:

sens: csgo's hipfire to r6s's ADS (only for reflex, holo, and reddot)

in this guide, I will talk about how to set up both for the same use of muscle memory between both game( csgo's hipfire to r6s's ADS) and how to convert sens from csgo's hipfire to r6s's ADS after set up both

- setting 

in this case, we don't have anything to do with csgo. but for r6s, we have to use the same aspect ratio in csgo (black bar also) and use field of view: 82 in r6s. 

** there are two types of ADSing in r6s. hold aim and toggle aim. from my personal experience, if you play both games I recommend using toggle aim(you can change from hold to toggle in-game) for r6s.**

Why does r6s's field of view must be 82? 

in r6s, after aiming down sight with x1 sight, the field of view will be reduced by 10% (82 -->73.8). 73.8 is very very close to 73.74 (csgo's field of view) and this is will bring us to the same use of muscle memory for both game

37013197_1787482244664166_33674087942030

after we done  setting up for r6s 

now is time to convert sens from csgo's hipfire to r6s's ADS by using the calculator in this great website.

First. I will talk about  hipfire and ADS in r6s

for hipfire and ADS  in r6s, I decide to use the calculator with view speed V2 in this website to find the XFactorAiming and AimDownSightMouse from hipfire and ADS. You also can use monitor distance for this converting as well but I use the view speed v2(it works for me).

37110436_1787505917995132_83500845399466

by the way, you can use the other number between 1 - 100 for AimDownSightMouse as well because of the multiplied result of  XFactorAiming and AimDownSightMouse will be the same anyway.

After we got XFactorAiming and AimDownSightMouse, I will use the calculator again to find the MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit by using the value that I already have.

1.my csgo’s sens  2. AimDownSightMouse 3. XFactorAiming

37014563_1787522977993426_65253266415335

It’s kinda tricky but the XFactorAiming from this case is representing the MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit which is what I want to find. ***So don’t use them interchangeably***

**you can use any number between 1 - 100 for sensitivity 1 on r6s if the Multiplier that you got from this calculation is not more than 1.0.**

And now, what I got is :

MouseYawSensitivity=1

MouseSensitivityMultiplierUnit=0.104962

XFactorAiming=0.762660

AimDownSightsMouse=2

It’s time to put all value in r6s’s gamesetting file

Mostly, you can find the r6s’s gamesetting in \Documents\My Games\Rainbow Six – Siege

37085234_1787575994654791_66056756012169

After change the value in gamesetting file and saved the file. Then you good to go

*** don’t forget to use the same aspect ratio as csgo and use fov:82***

*** and don't use ACOG it might mess up your muscle memory***

have fun with both game ;)

You absolutely do not need to use the same FOV and Aspect Ratio. The calculator is capable of converting across FOVs and Aspect Ratios... There is a reason they allow you to change those settings in the calculator. Make use of them.

Also, drastically changing your XFactorAiming factor will change your Hipfire:ACOG ratio compared to your Hipfire:ADS ratio. It's illadvised to change this too much. Better to increase your AimDownSightsMouse until XFactorMultiplier gets as close to 0.02 as possible.

Edited by Fluvio