Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Insurgency: Sandstorm

• Wizard

There's a lot of inconsistency and probably bugs in this game at the moment:

1. The configured FOV is actually multiplied by 0.75 and applied as vertical degrees.
  2. Hipfire sensitivity is unaffected by FOV change (i.e. 360 distance stays the same) even with "scale sensitivity by FOV" on.
  3. Aiming sensitivity is scaling to a different FOV than the one applied to the aim.
    For example with FOV 90 the actual FOV of red dot is 83.88, but the 360 distance is scaled as if the FOV is 71.35.
  4. Scope sensitivity scales the wrong way! When FOV is increased the 360 distance should either stay the same or decrease. In this game it should decrease since FOV scaling is on, but it actually increases instead. With FOV 70 the 7X scales to FOV 13.72, while at 80 it scales to 12.07...
  • Wizard
3 hours ago, vexis170 said:

Im a bit confused with the options in FOV and how they correspond to the ingame fov setting. Can you clarify?

I cant seem to get my hipfire and ads to be the same in/360. 

Looks correct if you want the same 360 distance, but you should set the FOV Type to Multi for this game now instead of Hdeg Res.

9 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Scope sensitivity scales the wrong way! When FOV is increased the 360 distance should either stay the same or decrease. In this game it should decrease since FOV scaling is on, but it actually increases instead.

This game is coded like shit so I am not surprised. It is a big disappointment for me. There is a weird input lag when moving the mouse as well, it is just unplayable and a garbage unfinished game.
Thanks for your help!

That's only in hipfire though, isn't it? I noticed the same but figured it was due to the weapon sway in hipfire since I didn't notice it while aiming down sights. It's almost like the camera movement is tied to the sway animation somehow because you can see the view jumps a little when the hand/weapon reaches the end of the sway animation. It's especially noticeable when moving the mouse in small circles or back and forth movements but larger movements seem to be fine. Insurgency (source version) also had this apparently, I had to test because I didn't remember feeling anything odd with the hipfire but it does the same thing, it feels like the mouse stops registering movements and then "accelerates" back to catch up. Is this what you're talking about?

32 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

I've seen it happen on all aims, but it's rare and random it seems. It's probably easier to notice on hipfire since the lag will affect it more in terms of movement.

Oh okay, that's a little disappointing. I hope its something they can fix before release, was this a thing last beta as well or was it introduced with the changes to the sensitivity settings? It'd probably be a good idea to compile every issue found and post it either on the pre order beta forum or directly to the devs to make sure they're aware.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, iBerggman said:

Oh okay, that's a little disappointing. I hope its something they can fix before release, was this a thing last beta as well or was it introduced with the changes to the sensitivity settings? It'd probably be a good idea to compile every issue found and post it either on the pre order beta forum or directly to the devs to make sure they're aware.

It seems like the FOV scaling options are messing something up, it was fine in alpha without these options. I've already reached out to the devs through the project manager :)

It's beta for a reason, hopefully they'll fix it!

3 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

It's beta for a reason, hopefully they'll fix it!

There is no way they gonna fix this game for release. There is too much work to be done. That close to the release date the Beta should just be there to make sure everything is working fine and correct the minor bugs here and there. 
This game will be actually playable in 6 months to 1 year time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, DPI Wizard said:

I'll take a close look at it this weekend and see if I can add more scopes and aims. The insane sway and opposite FOV scaling makes it a real pain though.

Thank you, I mostly use the 2x kobra/holo so I'd appreciate that as an option, the 7x sniper scope would be nice to have separate as well.

I found this in the changelog which sounds promising:

"Fixed inconsistent scope scaling across all scopes, rendering modes and aspect ratios."

15 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

I'll take a close look at it this weekend and see if I can add more scopes and aims. The insane sway and opposite FOV scaling makes it a real pain though.

Thank you!! Yeah, I mostly use the 2x too. With "Sensitivity scales with FOV" it's WAAAAY too slow. I know how 2x feels like. It should feel like the way it does in Battlefield 1 or Battlefield V. It's WAAY too slow. When I turn it off it's more tolerable, but it's quite jumpy. it's too fast. So yeah, I can lower my sens a bit but I hate "estimating" it since I'm a purist and I want true 1:1 between games otherwise I don't play them.