Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

sens game to game

csgo my sens is 1.98 max fov u can go up to in the convert page it says 90 should I change that

when im making my sens go to another game and I cant change the fov and the inches to 360 don't match up what should I do ? so I can have the same aim in every game I have ????

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you cant change csgo's fov. your probably thinking of the viewmodel. convert using 0% monitor match to other games to maintain the same aim, or convert 360 distance if you want to maintain the same movement, or try the other methods if you dont like either.

0% will scale the sens proportionately with the fov, so you will have the 'same aim'. if you want the 360 distance to remain constant, you need to match fov too. you can decide if you want to override this and just convert 360 distance instead, its all preference at the end of the day.