Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

plz help sens to other games

Nick

in csgo i have 400 dpi and  fov 60 sens 1.05 1920 1080. If im translating to to other games the 360 inches does not match and I Cant change the fov because its csgo and I don't think that's the way to fix it . Is there some way to make my aim feel exactly the same  in every game I play cause I have no idea thank you. Also I know to use match at 0% idk if that does anything for me cause it looks as if its off. The new update with monitor distance horizontal idk what to do. Sorry for being all over the face and rambling.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Nick said:
  • in csgo i have 400 dpi and  fov 60 sens 1.05 1920 1080. If im translating to to other games the 360 inches does not match and I Cant change the fov because its csgo and I don't think that's the way to fix it . Is there some way to make my aim feel exactly the same  in every game I play cause I have no idea thank you. Also I know to use match at 0% idk if that does anything for me cause it looks as if its off. The new update with monitor distance horizontal idk what to do. Sorry for being all over the face and rambling.

Okay, first - not sure if you made a typo but CS:GO has 90 FOV. Hopefully you were using 90 in the calculations and not 60.

Second - the 360 Distance is supposed to change when converting with anything other than the 360 Distance option. Reason why is explained in this video: https://youtu.be/RYCrGAJshvQ

Third - 0% is definitely the best and easiest-to-use method. The only problem with it is that it will feel slower when you zoom in and you will have to compensate for the change in target speed. It's a necessary tradeoff for the fact that it has perfect tracking and precision at the crosshair.

Fourth - The horizontal and vertical version of each method just means that the method takes into account the respective axis on the monitor when doing calculations, as the two give different results. Depending on the game, some will be vertically independent and some will be horizontally independent of aspect ratio. But if you use 0% you don't need to worry about it as 0% is independent for both axes. Personally, I think it would be a better idea to just have one single method but change the axis you want to calculate within a dropdown. But that's up to DPIWizard to change. We could even add the Diagonal option. Would declutter the options and confuse less people.

In the end, I would just use 0% horizontal monitor match for everything, unless you know what you are doing.