Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

Read more...

Krunker

Hi, I'm a krunker player, wanting to get into valorant, I'm trying to convert my sensitivity correctly, but the website wont let me, it says the minimum sens is 100! Is this a bug? If so, I hope it can be fixed soon, otherwise, how do i get my sens correct in this calculator. I tried putting 800, because I assumed that maybe it multiplied the sens by 1000, And I got another error saying that the max is 255, any way to fix this?

image.thumb.png.85bb73541398426f7d73d1b6457c8504.png

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Artrix said:

Hi, I'm a krunker player, wanting to get into valorant, I'm trying to convert my sensitivity correctly, but the website wont let me, it says the minimum sens is 100! Is this a bug? If so, I hope it can be fixed soon, otherwise, how do i get my sens correct in this calculator. I tried putting 800, because I assumed that maybe it multiplied the sens by 1000, And I got another error saying that the max is 255, any way to fix this?

Be sure to always check the game info so you know what each field is. Sensitivity 1 for Krunker is your Windows Display scale. This Windows setting will affect your sensitivity, so it's there for those who don't use 100%. If you do use 100%, just enter 100.

image.png

• 4 months later...

ADS FOV Power (Sensitivity 2 on mouse-sensitivity.com) can be lowered to 0 on Krunker, but 0.2 seems to be the minimum on mouse-sensitivity.com. Could you fix this? Or am I misunderstanding?

Also, mouse-sensitivity.com cannot calculate the sensitivity of secondary weapons. I think the Aim selection needs to be changed to a weapon, not a class.

Sorry for the poor English.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Wizard
On 7/27/2021 at 12:25 AM, Plawy said:

ADS FOV Power (Sensitivity 2 on mouse-sensitivity.com) can be lowered to 0 on Krunker, but 0.2 seems to be the minimum on mouse-sensitivity.com. Could you fix this? Or am I misunderstanding?

Also, mouse-sensitivity.com cannot calculate the sensitivity of secondary weapons. I think the Aim selection needs to be changed to a weapon, not a class.

Sorry for the poor English.

I've updated the ADS FOV Power now, and will look into changing the aim to weapons instead of classes.

• 3 months later...
On 15/08/2021 at 02:15, DPI Wizard said:

I've updated the ADS FOV Power now, and will look into changing the aim to weapons instead of classes.

There has been an update so now you can set sensitivities individualy for each weapon including secondary weapons like pistols etc.

Would you be able to add sensitivities for the secondary weapons and all of the other new weapons added to the game?

Thanks.

Inkedcfaa004b44e484aa7d814b076853b04f_LI.jpg

Edited by Xuko143
  • Wizard
6 hours ago, Xuko143 said:

There has been an update so now you can set sensitivities individualy for each weapon including secondary weapons like pistols etc.

Would you be able to add sensitivities for the secondary weapons and all of the other new weapons added to the game?

Every single gun and scope is added now. Guns/scopes with identical sensitivity and FOV are grouper togheter.