Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Krunker

I don't exactly understand why but for some reason this game is actually really fun, I was just going to try it quickly but now I suddenly have 1h playtime. This might be my new "warm up" game tbh. :)

Oh, and it seems you can adjust sensitivity and fov with 3+ decimals if you go to Developer Options → Application → Local Files and change the krun_set_6, krun_set_7 and krun_set_8 values accordingly. I quickly checked and it does seem that it actually does read the decimals so it'd be great if we could get full decimal support in the calculator.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, the menu actually takes 18 decimals now. Another thing I found is you can set the fov to smaller values than steps of 5 if you go to the Local Storage tab under Application in the Chrome developer options and change the "kro_setngss_fov" variable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wizard
1 hour ago, fikealox said:

I'm having the same problem.  The actual in-game 360 distance is much, much lower.

image.png.fe1faf1c75d7bce496ec3ee78595b2fb.png

Weird, I've tested both the browser-game and the client now, and the results match up exactly with the calculation. What version/browser are you using?

On 8/6/2019 at 12:40 AM, DPI Wizard said:

Weird, I've tested both the browser-game and the client now, and the results match up exactly with the calculation. What version/browser are you using?

Sorry for the slow reply.  I'm using the latest version of chrome.  In-game sensitivity of about 0.4 gives me roughly the right 360 distance.  Could it be something to do with my windows sensitivity settings?

• Wizard
9 hours ago, fikealox said:

Sorry for the slow reply.  I'm using the latest version of chrome.  In-game sensitivity of about 0.4 gives me roughly the right 360 distance.  Could it be something to do with my windows sensitivity settings?

Yes, if you have set the WPS to something other than the default value in Windows you need to adjust the calculator's WPS section to reflect this :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...