Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Any method for at least getting similar sensitivity settings on console games?

Obviously this website is all about PC games and mouse sensitivity. I absolutely love this resource and have become a much better player just from having consistency across the competitive games I play. 

I have friends that are console players with no interest in getting into PC despite the obvious benefits. As I still enjoying playing with them I will frequently use a controller on console.

I totally understand that there is no way to get the exact sensitivity between console games due to the large variation in acceleration curves between developers. That being said are there any methods used in determining mouse sensitivity settings that could help reach the lowest possible discrepancy between console games? at the moment I can only make the decision by trying to quickly aim between two points and getting some thing that "feels" ok. This is obviously not scientific at all.

Not trying to start an input device argument. I think everyone here can agree mouse and keyboard are the preferred input method. Just trying to find ways to play Fortnite and Black Out on console with the aim feeling as close as possible. 

If anyone has methods they use to determine this kind of thing or ideas I would greatly appreciate the input. 

Thanks!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic