Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Battlefield 5 USA Calculation Question

Hey,

I played around with a few sensitivitys to find the best ones working for me and I need help with two of them. Calculated both with Monitor Distance Horizontal 0%.

One time i set the Uniform Soldier Aiming Coefficient to 133 and on the other side i set Uniform Soldier Aiming Coefficient to 0. So i played with both settings and i didnt notice any difference. Is there any differenc at all or doesnt it matter what i choose ?

Im a bit confused because all topics in the internet say you should leave it on default, 133. Otherwise i will play with Uniform Soldier Aiming Coefficient  0 because i find it easier to recognice one value if i will play somewere else.

Thanks for your help :)

Screenshot_2018-12-01-12-59-58.thumb.png.1267b4c5dc40ec8363cecf81c9651d67.pngScreenshot_2018-12-01-13-00-13.thumb.png.bfaab6283476cdb9794ff004204bbed1.png

See the problem is if you are going to use Uniform Soldier Aim "On" and use different coefficients then you need to set all the multipliers to 100%. That way the game can do all the calculations for you based on your hipfire sensitivity (Soldier Mouse Aim Sensitivity). Instead entering the Coefficient into the Calculation Options, set the monitor match percentage at the top in the "Conversion Setup" if you wish to experiment with different percentages.

Here is an example for you to see how it's done:

0% monitor match

0mm.thumb.png.dae9f85693cdab11e491e41dbd684735.png

75% monitor match (which is 1.333 in 16:9 base)

This is because 16/9 = 1.777 and therefore 1.333 / 1.777 = 75%

75mm.thumb.png.dd2ee01678deb3eb7cc06cf7ab371498.png

Ok,  I am totally new to all this. Its a bit over my head.  What is MDH and MDV

If I have Uniform Aiming on, should the coefficeint be set to 0 or 133?   If 0, should all the varying zooms have the same sensivity?  (I presume they should as you say Uniform Aiming sorts all this out)

Sorry for needing this in basics.

Just now, Paintballer said:

Ok,  I am totally new to all this. Its a bit over my head.  What is MDH and MDV

If I have Uniform Aiming on, should the coefficeint be set to 0 or 133?   If 0, should all the varying zooms have the same sensivity?  (I presume they should as you say Uniform Aiming sorts all this out)

Sorry for needing this in basics.

Read this guide and, if you have the time, try all of the options then decide what feels right and use that. However, 0% is generally considered to be the most mathematically accurate conversion so that's a good starting point. To try that set the coefficient to 0 and leave the separate sensitivities at default.

Thanks for that answer but im still a bit confused. Sorry english is not my main language so i have a few problems to understand all of this perfectly. So i always convert all my games with 0% MDH (Monitor Distance Horizontal) and i just want to do this in battlefield aswell because it feels best to me in all other games.

Til today i played with these calculations and also changed all multipliers.

Screenshot_2018-12-01-13-00-13.thumb.png.7a151947962ea50be1923196cef18c16.png

Now i changed all multipliers to 100% default and just used the hipfire of 5% like you said that the game can do all the calculations.

Now the scopes are of course faster than before but for the best muscle memory transfer i should leave the multipliers on 100% now if i understood your answer correctly ?

I find it a bit confusing that the calculator gives different values for each zoom even thought its better to have all multipliers on 100% while uniform soldier aiming is on.

Please correct me if im wrong, thanks for all of your help :)

Edited by Ganja
43 minutes ago, Ganja said:

Thanks for that answer but im still a bit confused. Sorry english is not my main language so i have a few problems to understand all of this perfectly. So i always convert all my games with 0% MDH (Monitor Distance Horizontal) and i just want to do this in battlefield aswell because it feels best to me in all other games.

Til today i played with these calculations and also changed all multipliers.

Screenshot_2018-12-01-13-00-13.thumb.png.7a151947962ea50be1923196cef18c16.png

Now i changed all multipliers to 100% default and just used the hipfire of 5% like you said that the game can do all the calculations.

Now the scopes are of course faster than before but for the best muscle memory transfer i should leave the multipliers on 100% now if i understood your answer correctly ?

I find it a bit confusing that the calculator gives different values for each zoom even thought its better to have all multipliers on 100% while uniform soldier aiming is on.

Please correct me if im wrong, thanks for all of your help :)

Yeah it seems to me like you have understood it. So all you need to do now is set your hipfire and change your coefficient in-game (0% coefficient for 0% monitor match & 133% coefficient for 75% monitor match), making sure to set Universal Soldier Aim to On and have all the multipliers set to 100%.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb potato psoas:

Yeah it seems to me like you have understood it. So all you need to do now is set your hipfire and change your coefficient in-game (0% coefficient for 0% monitor match & 133% coefficient for 75% monitor match), making sure to set Universal Soldier Aim to On and have all the multipliers set to 100%.

Ok great, now i know how to set this up, this coefficient in game really confused me if you dont know how it works. Thanks 🙏

Yeah the reason it gave you different multipliers for each scope is that you had the coefficients/percentages set to different match percentages both for the calculator and for the in-game universal aiming settings so the site calculator would compensate for the games scaling in order for it to match properly.

It's worth noting that the calculator actually has the ability to calculate the correct coefficient to use for games that supports this kind of Monitor Match % based ads scaling so you don't even have to think about that, you can test this by leaving the Battlefield V (as output game)  "Sensitivity 2" field blank and setting the conversion percentage in the calculator settings to different values. For example 75% will give you 1.33 and 56.25% = 1.00 and so on. It's quite useful actually :)

Go in game and just use your calculated hipfire sens (12%) and set all other zoom sensitivitys to 100%, ignore the ones from the calculator. Turn Uniform Soldier Aiming on and look at the last post of potato psoas here, he described it really good.

If you want to calculate all scopes with Monitor Distance Match 0%, like i did it, you have to turn the coefficient in game to 0.

If you want to calculate with Monitor Distance Match 75% set the coefficient to 133.

The Coefficient is just personal preference so you have to try out and see what fits you the best.

So the soldier zoom sensitivity in my example of 100% should always match the percentages in the varying zoom magnification sensitivities?

I don't understand why these should be all set to 100% when the calculator in my example is saying 131%.

I have a cooefecient of 0% a monitor distance of 0. So 131% across the sensitivities with USA on should be correct?

It feels right 100% felt slow. Apologies if I am making assumptions but this is my first time trying to get my head round all this.