Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

What games using %0 MM default?

1 hour ago, Skwuruhl said:

Virtually none. CoD used to (I think, but you can still use 0% if you want) and Titanfall 2 does if you don't change the FOV.

Most games just do zoomedFOV/unzoomedFOV if that. Similarly in most games a 3x scope will just be fov/3 instead of 2*arctan(tan(fov/2)/3)).

I understand thanks.

Only infinite warfare used something else, which was like ~51% or something (at least that's how it is calculated in the calculator). WWII was 0%, but let you apply a flat multiplier if you wanted, and BO4 lets you scale to any % you want. For other series, its probably only the Titanfall series, and Battlefield (with USA, not default...but requires a few clicks and zero calculations).

For all other games, you just sync to your most used scope (since they usually always have one multiplier that handles everything). I like to match to the one with the higher fov, as having the incorrect sens at a drastically different fov is less noticeable to me.

If a game doesnt have ads/scope sensitivity, use a dpi toggle, or script if you have a Logitech mouse. You kind of need a combination of high cpi and low wps though, in order to cut down the effective cpi increments (with 1/4 wps, the 50 cpi steps will be equivalent to 12.5 cpi steps).

If a game isnt in the calculator, and you dont know the fov values, just screen shot before and after scoping in. Use an image editing program and resize the hipfire image until it overlays perfectly on the scope image. The resize % is the same as the change in cm/360deg. Modify the cpi or game scope sens until it roughly matches the correct cm/360deg.

2 minutes ago, Drimzi said:

Only infinite warfare used something else, which was like ~51% or something (at least that's how it is calculated in the calculator). WWII was 0%, but let you apply a flat multiplier if you wanted, and BO4 lets you scale to any % you want. For other series, its probably only the Titanfall series, and Battlefield (with USA, not default...but requires a few clicks and zero calculations).

For all other games, you just sync to your most used scope (since they usually always have one multiplier that handles everything). I like to match to the one with the higher fov, as having the incorrect sens at a drastically different fov is less noticeable to me.

If a game doesnt have ads/scope sensitivity, use a dpi toggle, or script if you have a Logitech mouse. You kind of need a combination of high cpi and low wps though, in order to cut down the effective cpi increments (with 1/4 wps, the 50 cpi steps will be equivalent to 12.5 cpi steps).

If a game isnt in the calculator, and you dont know the fov values, just screen shot before and after scoping in. Use an image editing program and resize the hipfire image until it overlays perfectly on the scope image. The resize % is the same as the change in cm/360deg. Modify the cpi or game scope sens until it roughly matches the correct cm/360deg.

WOW thats so hard for me I'm using zowie ec1b thanks for answer.