Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

help plz !

1. If I have monitor distance at 0% under conversion setup and the 360 distance did not match up is it the same from game to game( keep muscle memory)

2. If I change the fov will that effect the sens. Ex. If the default is 75 and I change it to 90 is there a change in sens speed etc...

3. if I change the fov type from  vertical to horizontal 4 by 3  I noticed it changes the fov, should I change the fov back, and should I even change the fov type??

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

0% maintains the same sensitivity, but the different fov result in different physical scale, and different curvature.

You can imagine being inside a sphere, with the interior surface being rendered onto the monitor. When you reduce the fov, the monitor doesn't shrink or turn pixels off to reduce the fov. The sphere increases in size instead, and the contents of the rendered image become physically larger. With 0% conversion, the sensitivity circumference increases in size by the exact same factor. So sensitivity is maintained, but the surface you are aiming on has less curvature as it is a smaller portion of the sphere. So aiming will feel different regardless.

When it comes to changing calculator variables, it will calculate the result for those fov measurements, but that is mostly useless as it isn't what the game is using.

https://teacher.desmos.com/activitybuilder/custom/5a61dd34fafbd40a25416e02#preview/d123ef39-8694-4760-af7d-c18c936ce79d

Edited by Drimzi