Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

PUBG Config sensitvity

Hello,

I haven't tried converting my sensitivity to PUBG for a while and a lot has change now it seems. Now there are 3 different sensitivities for ADS, depending on the gun. I also see that Config 2 has been removed from the calculator. I was just wondering if someone could tell me which ADS conversion I should use to get my ADS sensitivity? I am not sure if I should be using the AR as ads sensitivity. The last time I converted my sensitivity was when it was just called "scoped" Are one of the 3 ADS sensitivity options the same as "scoped" from back in the day? Also one last question, should I leave all my sensitivities in game at 50 then close the game and change my sensitivity in the config file, or should I change my in game sensitivity according to the calculator then closing the game and changing the config file to the sensitivity that I get from the calculator?

Than You :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
9 hours ago, Tiko said:

The last time I converted my sensitivity was when it was just called "scoped" Are one of the 3 ADS sensitivity options the same as "scoped" from back in the day?

There are slight differences in ADS FOV for different weapons, which is why there are three options now. The old one was the same as AR is now.

9 hours ago, Tiko said:

Also one last question, should I leave all my sensitivities in game at 50 then close the game and change my sensitivity in the config file, or should I change my in game sensitivity according to the calculator then closing the game and changing the config file to the sensitivity that I get from the calculator?

The best and easiest way is to enter the sensitivity value in-game, but do not press enter after changing the value. Just enter the exact number with all decimals and click with your mouse into the next box. At the end click Apply. If you enter the number and press enter the value will be rounded to the nearest whole number.

5 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

There are slight differences in ADS FOV for different weapons, which is why there are three options now. The old one was the same as AR is now.

The best and easiest way is to enter the sensitivity value in-game, but do not press enter after changing the value. Just enter the exact number with all decimals and click with your mouse into the next box. At the end click Apply. If you enter the number and press enter the value will be rounded to the nearest whole number.

I did not know this. Thank you so much.