Vigor

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

MULLET MADJACK

The config file might use either comma (,) or period (.) as the decimal separator depending on your locale settings.
Read more...

Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

On what planet is this a correct sensitivity conversion ?

Look at the picture i attached , i tried playing with your calculated sensitivity , its so damn high i can barely aim.

Lets think for a second ...this is a sensitivity conversion site....why do people convert sensitivity ?? to preserve muscle memory and get the same feel of the mouse in all their games so that they aim the same in all their games , so that you transfer that mechanical skill across games , right ? isnt this the reason why you would want to have the same sens in all your games ? well why is your site so bad at doing what it is advertised to do ? 

wtf.jpg

btw going by the feel of it , i ended up with 37cm/360 and even that is not a perfect conversion since i still overshoot or undershoot quite often something i dont do in battlefield 5 , im actually very accurate do to using aimtrainers for over 200h

• Wizard

First of all, why are you converting zoom sensitivity to hipfire?

Other than that, the calculator is doing exactly what you tell it to. It's a mathematical tool, not magic.

The sensitivity you are getting is equal to MDH 0%, it will be faster for higher FOV's, just like scopes etc are slower than hipfire.

If MDH 0% doesn't feel right to you, you should using something else, like MDV or MDH 100% for instance.

27 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

First of all, why are you converting zoom sensitivity to hipfire?

Other than that, the calculator is doing exactly what you tell it to. It's a mathematical tool, not magic.

The sensitivity you are getting is equal to MDH 0%, it will be faster for higher FOV's, just like scopes etc are slower than hipfire.

If MDH 0% doesn't feel right to you, you should using something else, like MDV or MDH 100% for instance.

lets say i played battlefield for years , in battlefield and cod games you dont aim with hipfire you always use zoom , you build muscle memory based on the zoom sens  , and then i say im tired of playng battlefield i wanna go play cs go , and i want all those years i played battlefield to actually count right ?

im sure the calculator is doing the exact thing , but im also sure that it didnt do the conversion correctly!

you say why do i convert zoom sens to hipfire

well why do people convert hipfire to zoom sens? if that can be converted correctly and accurately why can it be converted backwards ?

like people already managed to perfectly convert overwatch hipfire to match overwatch sniper zoom perfectly , so for sure you could do that backwards 

imagine a pro battlefield player that has trained for years and comes to your site because he wants to switch to overwatch (for wich the calculator is as broken as the cs go ) , would you ask him too "First of all, why are you converting zoom sensitivity to hipfire?" how is that a question ? why on earth would he do that ? why on earth does this site even exist if it cant  convert anything correctly unless it the same perfect fov ? i could do that with a 1 dollar ruler.

Edited by p0sey
  • Wizard

While there might be bugs in the calculator, none of the examples you give are bugs.

Everything is working exactly as intended, the calculator is giving you the correct sensitivity based on you setting. Nothing here is broken.

If you doubt the validity of any conversion, just try converting to and from a game that use any of the methods, and you'll see that it is 100% correct, bar rounding limitations.

CSGO for instance use MDV 133.3333% as default, as you can see it's perfectly calculated:

image.png

In BFV you can set the same USA value as MDV, and you'll get a perfect result:

image.png

The same goes for BO4:

image.png

PUBG use MDH 100%, again spot on:

image.png

If the conversion in your example makes CSGO feel too fast, well then you need to use another method. MDH 100% will be quite a lot slower.

8 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

While there might be bugs in the calculator, none of the examples you give are bugs.

Everything is working exactly as intended, the calculator is giving you the correct sensitivity based on you setting. Nothing here is broken.

If you doubt the validity of any conversion, just try converting to and from a game that use any of the methods, and you'll see that it is 100% correct, bar rounding limitations.

CSGO for instance use MDV 133.3333% as default, as you can see it's perfectly calculated:

image.png

In BFV you can set the same USA value as MDV, and you'll get a perfect result:

image.png

The same goes for BO4:

image.png

PUBG use MDH 100%, again spot on:

image.png

If the conversion in your example makes CSGO feel too fast, well then you need to use another method. MDH 100% will be quite a lot slower.

sorry for beeing an ape but  was so tilted trying to find my sens

@DPI Wizard i was actually wrong , i compared my perceived feel sens in cs go with monitor distance vertical 0 with my bf5 x1 zoom sens , and they actually have the same feel to it , but i dont know why my brain thinks its faster on cs go even tho it feels the same ? my accuracy has dropped a bit but i tried flicking between 2 points and i can still do it accurately wich surprised me 

i just finished reading some posts by @Drimzi and now im convinced the best way to preserve mechanical skill is by using the monitor distance vertical 0 , could you confirm that this is correct ? should i use this way of converting for all my games or certain games need different ways to convert? my sole purpose is to find the best method to preserve my aim. what would you recomend ? im playing around 5h a day of aimtrainers taking breaks each 5 days and i really want to carry that raw skill into all my fps games so i really need to know the best conversion for that. something that its good for long term not just the short term illusion that im accurate.

also to preserve my aim would you also recomend doing the conversion in battlefield 5 from x1 scope to all the other scopes ? they are all at 100%. please im sorry for beeing such an ape , this site is not a scam it was stupid of me to say that , an uninformed opinion. Would you be kind and answer all my questions  ? Thanks!

AHH ALMOST FORGOT  is it bad to convert my zoom sens to hipfire sens ? is there a way to do it ? is the monitor match 0% good for this ?

Edited by p0sey
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 12:01 AM, p0sey said:

AHH ALMOST FORGOT  is it bad to convert my zoom sens to hipfire sens ? is there a way to do it ? is the monitor match 0% good for this ?

Look at the 360 distance, you figured 40/41 cm is your comfortable range, so your sens for CS:GO should be about 2.6 with 400 dpi.