FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Gray Zone Warfare

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

World of Shooting

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

help sens feeling the same

I have had so issues with my sens from game to game. game 1.I can turn normally and the next game it feels totally different, I heard to have monitor distance 0% etc.,, Does the fov have to be the same  does the fov type matter I use 16:9 monitor. anything else change the feeling. Is there a way that I can have my sens the same so I can build muscle memory. Thank you

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

0% will preserve the perceived sensitivity, but the rotational distances (physical sensitivity) will change. (useful for ads/scope conversions)

cm/360° will preserve the rotational distances (physical sensitivity), but the perceived sensitivity will change. (useful for hipfire conversions)

You have to decide what you want to preserve.

An in-depth post regarding perceived sensitivity and 0% conversion

I personally use 0% for everything as it is the perceived sensitivity that matters to me. I have learnt to adapt to the change in distances and scale my mouse inputs appropriately. I practiced at various fovs and in real-time.

0% provides a solid framework for learning this as the change in physical sensitivity is the same as the change in scale, velocity and curvature relative to the screen. A 2x magnification (everything enlarges 2x, moves 2x faster) results in 2x the cm/360°. You can achieve great adaptable "muscle memory" with 0% because it is so predictable.

Edited by Drimzi