Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Gray Zone Warfare

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

World of Shooting

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Windows 1:1 Game (Need help!)

Hay guys, I need help !

I want to have the same sensitivity to play Browser Aim Training Game and in CS GO.

I use 1800 DPI, 3/11 in Windows 7 (1920x1080) and  CS GO raw imput ON (1280x720)

I calculated but its a way too fast in CS GO. 

either WPS: 3 or 4 (3/11)

What did I do wrong?

Can someone help?

cs1.PNG

cs2.PNG

Edited by maxer1293
  • 2 weeks later...

@DPI Wizard sorry for the late reply, I was on hollidays...

I dont know anymore what I exactly did, but I used:

Windows Sensitivity 3/11 and 1800 DPI

and I got: 0.628907  Sensitivity  in CS GO.

I checked by moving my mouse from the center to one point at the end of my monitor (which I marked when my crosshair was at the center) and I also made a screenshot before moving my mouse. Than I used this screenshot and tested the mouse distance on my mousepad on the Windows screen. And 0.628907 seems to be correct for me.

There is no way the calculator is correct, or am I wrong? How I am getting the same sensitivity by calculating for 1800 or 1600 DPI ?

1800dpiu.PNG

1600dpi.PNG

Edited by maxer1293
  • Wizard
31 minutes ago, maxer1293 said:

I checked by moving my mouse from the center to one point at the end of my monitor (which I marked when my crosshair was at the center) and I also made a screenshot before moving my mouse. Than I used this screenshot and tested the mouse distance on my mousepad on the Windows screen. 

There is no way the calculator is correct, or am I wrong? How I am getting the same sensitivity by calculating for 1800 or 1600 DPI ?

If you're testing that way, MDH 100% is the correct conversion for you. This means that your test will be the same distance as moving the cursor from the center of the monitor to the edge in Windows.

Regarding DPI, as long as you have the same DPI in both the game and Windows the calculation will not change ;)

27 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

If you're testing that way, MDH 100% is the correct conversion for you. This means that your test will be the same distance as moving the cursor from the center of the monitor to the edge in Windows.

Regarding DPI, as long as you have the same DPI in both the game and Windows the calculation will not change ;)

@DPI Wizard:D sorry you are right with the DPI, its late at night and I had a long trip. I will test it one more time tomorrow and report. 

On 3/12/2019 at 11:49 PM, maxer1293 said:

@DPI Wizard:D sorry you are right with the DPI, its late at night and I had a long trip. I will test it one more time tomorrow and report. 

Just tested again with:

DPI=1600 / Windows Sens=3/11 / Resolution=1440x1080	-> CS GO (Raw imput=ON) / Hipfire

New Calculator:
1.Montor distance: "0.904289"
2.360°: sensitivity "0.602860"

Old Calculator:
1.Monitor distance: "0.775882"
2.360°: "0.710227"
3.Viewspeed1: "0.788864"
4.Viewspeed2: "0.723432"

The Distance to move my mouse on the mousepad match with the Sensitivity of "0.710227" in CS GO. 

20190315164739_2.jpg

Edited by maxer1293
  • 2 weeks later...