Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Warframe update changes 360* rotation agian :/

I have no idea why but almost every update Warframes 360* calculation changes. Matching everything in the calculator, the in game rotation is off. I don't know if this is a bug or just the games weird FOV making the 360* rotation different. Please any help would be appreciated 🙂

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DPI Wizard said:

Seems to be the same here, how and where exactly are you testing? I think certain buffs etc that changes your FOV also change your sensitivity.

Also, what are your settings?

As for testing i dont know of any program to use or how to show what my actual in game 360 is... but the picture below is what i put in and instead of a 15inch look 360 it is at around 9-10 inches in game( tape measure)... I it such a difference that i can tell right off the bat... is there something i can use to provide more extac readings for you?

I am testing this in the clan dojo area of the game but even in the open world it is still very fast

Hopefully its just something i entered in wrong? i have no idea

Mouse Sensitivity _ Same Aim - Different Game - Google Chrome 3_9_2019 11_06_48 AM.png

Warframe 3_9_2019 11_11_23 AM.png

Warframe 3_9_2019 11_11_31 AM.png