Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I found the Notepad++ Hex editor to be very buggy. It was adding an extra 00 byte between the 4 byte long chunks of the sensitivity values. It would also change the values I typed in after saving. For example E1 10 87 3F would change to 3F 10 3F 3F for no reason.

If anyone reads this, I recommend using a different hex editor. There are some in-browser ones you can find on google that work well enough for this task.

To re-iterate the steps:

1. Get your hex value from the sensitivity calculator

2. Open up the file with a hex editor

3. At the bottom of the file below the bit that says <..=..> there will be identical 4 byte long chunks separated by 42 05

4. Replace those 4 byte chunks with the hex value from the calculator.

5. Don't open up the "Look" options in the in-game settings, it might revert back.

I recommend putting the in-game setting to max before doing all this. That way if you do it right the change will be immediately noticeable. It will also help when looking for the bytes that need to be edited because they will be 00 00 F0 41 at max value.

• Wizard
2 hours ago, Smash-Crunch said:

I found the Notepad++ Hex editor to be very buggy. It was adding an extra 00 byte between the 4 byte long chunks of the sensitivity values. It would also change the values I typed in after saving. For example E1 10 87 3F would change to 3F 10 3F 3F for no reason.

If anyone reads this, I recommend using a different hex editor. There are some in-browser ones you can find on google that work well enough for this task.

To re-iterate the steps:

1. Get your hex value from the sensitivity calculator

2. Open up the file with a hex editor

3. At the bottom of the file below the bit that says <..=..> there will be identical 4 byte long chunks separated by 42 05

4. Replace those 4 byte chunks with the hex value from the calculator.

5. Don't open up the "Look" options in the in-game settings, it might revert back.

I recommend putting the in-game setting to max before doing all this. That way if you do it right the change will be immediately noticeable. It will also help when looking for the bytes that need to be edited because they will be 00 00 F0 41 at max value.

I'm using Hex Editor Neo, they have a free version with limited functionality but enough to edit config files.

• 9 months later...
  • Wizard
6 hours ago, stereo3D said:

i noticed that to get an actual FOV of 120 at 2560x1080, i'd have to set the FOV slider to something between 99.5 or 100.

you'd think it would be either 120, as the calculator says, or ~105.

I guess the called it "FOV Scale" for a reason..

Just checked the game and found out how it works, so the game is updated now. Calculations are now also 100% correct, they were off by a few counts before (because of how the FOV actually works).

• 2 years later...