Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

• Wizard

Updated this game now, so it's more accurate with different FOV's. Still not perfect, but much better.

The way sensitivity scales with FOV in this game is unlike anything I've seen before...

Just to confirm. As glisn stated before using the calc from desktop to infinite warfare provides an invorrrct hex value. If you go desktop to advanced warfare then AW to IW it works great.

My address was in the same spot as glisn.

Thanks for the work i can use my normal DPI again!

What HEX value did you get from the desktop conversion?

Hmm, I did everything right and the sensitivity is a little bit off, a little bit faster than from BO3, I have 0% - 0cm discrepancy. BUT it is a bit faster, if I lower my dpi for a 100, it's still too fast, but -200dpi and it's too slow. Seems like the calculator isn't 100% correct. 

What FOV are you using? Check again if you used a high FOV, I just updated the game.

Every value I tried from desktop to IW got reset. When I'm home tonight I can try it out again.

It doesn't have something to do with decimal places or something?? Be something silly for sure.

Edited by DNAMTE
  • Wizard

is the fov slider actually accurate this time or is it off like in black ops 3?

It's a little bit off, but because the slider sets a multiplier value you can't see in the menus, not because it's plain wrong.

The displayed FOV is within +/- 0.5 degrees of the actual FOV, and you can see the multiplier in the config_mp.cfg file. And unless these numbers change, it's the value after "setcl -1170286343". Multiply that number by 80, and you get the correct FOV.

Same as yesterday, for example from CSGO to CoDIW, no mather what i put in the "fov" field at CoDIW, the calculator keeps displaying the same hex code.

The same happens if i go game1 "CoDIW" "fov 80" to game2 also "CoDIW" no mather what "fov xxx", hex code stays the same.

Edited by M K_2384

Dpi wizard.

I want to buy a 1 year subscription with paypal. I have the right amount of paypal balance but it tells me to connect a credit card to my account.

I dont have a credit card.

Is there something else i can do?

Getting mad lol.

I just cant handle the fact that i cannot have the same zoom sensitivity on all of my games.

Black ops 3, cs go, alliance of valiant arms, battlefield 1 , infinity warfare.

The call of duty zoom scaling is just horrible dont know how the other games scale.

So i have in black ops 3 these settings

1.45 sensitivity, 800 dpi,90 fov,1920x1080. the zoom fov is 62.5 that means that i have 20 inch for a 360 am i correct?

Black ops 3 has horrible zoom hipfire ratio but infinity warfare has a pretty good one and it seems very accurate. So it would be a better idea to transfer my infinite warfare sensitivity to battlefield 1 instead of black ops 3.