Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

Best sensitivity for comfortablity and good aim across all games

So I’m looking for recommendations of a good comfortable sensitivity range (preferably in cm/360) for all types of games, I play black ops 4, rainbow six siege, csgo, battlefield, (even Minecraft with my cousins), quake, etc. any recommendations within a certain range that I should try? 

If I recall correctly 30-40cm is what most users on the site consider the best overall sensitivity when we had a poll so I'd probably start with say 35cm in your main game then play for a day or two and add/remove 5cm or so and repeat until you feel comfortable. I guess what I'm really trying to say is that is all personal preference and there is no universal "best cm/360" so you'll just have to start somewhere and figure it out yourself, same with picking between conversion methods.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb espe89:

I would say 45cm/360 is probably the sweet spot

45cm is too low for the variety of games. while it is good for CS GO, it is too low for a "comfortable" quake. I come from 49cm CS GO and feel exhausted and hindered in my movement when i play quake. if you want to work hard with your arm, okay then, but as he is looking for something comfortable, i would advise to start with 25cm and see how much you can lower it (up to say 36cm) and still keep the feeling of good mobility. 

cool, try a mixture of thin aiming long, close fast strafes, lg pin practice, popcorn, 1wall 6 targets TE, fast vertical strafes, tile frenzy 180 200% and ascended tracking v3 to see if you can work with 40cm in all of them. I am doing the exact same thing atm.