Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

G305 vs Ec-2b

Pyroxia

Hello. I'm currently using ec-1b. I love my mice but its too big for my 18x10 cm hands. I'm looking new mouse theese days. G305 has hero sensor and wireless but shape is little bit small I'm palm\claw hybird grip. Ec-2b offers ergonomy but using 3360 sensor and has a really cancer pvc cable. What would I do?

Cables are easy to swap so I'd say just choose the shape that works best for you and buy a paracord from CeeSa, paraflexcables or paracablemod, alternatively you could even make one yourself. Mouse cables are also sold for next to nothing on ebay and aliexpress but it's a bit more tricky to work out whether they fit your mouse or not and they might not be as flexible as a "true" paracord cable either.

5 minutes ago, iBerggman said:

Cables are easy to swap so I'd say just choose the shape that works best for you and buy a paracord from CeeSa, paraflexcables or paracablemod, alternatively you could even make one yourself. Mouse cables are also sold for next to nothing on ebay and aliexpress but it's a bit more tricky to work out whether they fit your mouse or not and they might not be as flexible as a "true" paracord cable either.

Theese cables are so expensive for me I'm living in turkey 1 cable price means 3x12 hours work its just a cable I dont want to pay this price. And you are right I need to choose comfortable mice but I can't try them. I tried g102 it has same shape g305. Feels not bad but I need to try them in game. Probably I get risk and buy g305 in 2 days.

• 1 month later...
On 30/03/2019 at 22:27, Pyroxia said:

Theese cables are so expensive for me I'm living in turkey 1 cable price means 3x12 hours work its just a cable I dont want to pay this price. And you are right I need to choose comfortable mice but I can't try them. I tried g102 it has same shape g305. Feels not bad but I need to try them in game. Probably I get risk and buy g305 in 2 days.

have you searched for local climbing gear they might sell the cable parts elsewhere

should not be too difficult just putting one together yourself

4 minutes ago, fortunate reee said:

have you searched for local climbing gear they might sell the cable parts elsewhere

should not be too difficult just putting one together yourself

I'dont have any cable problem right now. Currently I'm using g305. But I can't warm for cable think anyways. It must be make some warranty problems.