Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Best way to match sensitivity across all games?

I'm training in aim hero and in kovaaks and would like to know what the best conversion method is to keep my muscle memory and flicks the exact same across all games. I use a variety of fov's because all games have an fov which i feel is optimal (example: anything below 105 on black ops 4 is just dumb in my opinion while anything over 90 on battlefield 4 is also dumb) Was wondering if there's any other aim enthusiasts who can tell me how to carry across my sensitivity across all games so that i can build on flicking and muscle memory? thanks in advance.

Edited by YungTrapperZoj
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, to be honest you're kind of shooting yourself in the foot by using different field of views but I suppose it actually doesn't matter that much since it's only hipfire and you still have to get used to a wide range of field of views for the scopes either way because for example 4x scopes can have very different fovs depending on the game. It's just that every time you add another field of view to the mix you technically have to regain muscle memory for that, but this is where using the right conversion method for you helps out a lot.

Now, most users on the site seem to regard 0% as being the best conversion method since it's the most mathematically sound of them all but I've always preferred to use a higher one with horizontal 56.25%/vertical 100% being my favourite so far, even after having just tried to convert by using 0% for a couple of months. I think it might have to do with how there's basically two types of aiming if you simplify it, on one end you have the more snappy type where you almost flick first and then correct as opposed to the more smoother aim where you  sort of "guide" the crosshair to the target if that makes sense. Personally I think you might benefit from a higher match percentage if you tend to flick a lot but then again that's just me drawing my own conclusions while trying to work out why I can't get 0% to work as well for me as it does seem to do for others so ymmv.

Anyway, I'd recommend trying out both 0% and 75% monitor match to start with since those are pretty much the most common ones while also being from the opposite ends of the spectrum so to say, additionally they're both the default scaling methods used in Call of Duty and Battlefield. Call of Duty uses 0% (if you use Legacy in Black Ops 4) and Battlefield 4 75% if you have "Universal Soldier Aiming" aka USA turned on. Int the end 0% might be the safer choice though if you were looking for a quick answer ^^

According to this post;

It's Monitor Distance Vertical at 0% for everything (hipfire/zoom/ect...). This is because vertical distance is almost always the same across every game/monitor screen.

For 0% it doesn't actually matter because 0% is the same on both. But yes, otherwise I also prefer to use horizontal since that's what I got used to even though we now have vertical matching available. In the end it doesn't really matter because the result/distance is still the same, you just use different values since the monitor isn't square.