Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

At times feel like muscles are not moving as I want them to and feel sluggish?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to discuss this, but since it's aim related thought it might be the place.

I have times/days where my arm/hand in general moves very slowly and feel sluggish. It feels like it's not even my own arm or hand.   it just feels slow than usual and feels so "lifeless" it's my hand doesnt move as I want it to during those times . I wonder what might be causing this?

I get pretty much 7-9 hours sleep and I'm eating usually 3-4 times a day. Only drink I drink is Water and Soy milk. My water in take is about 0,5 - 1 liter a day depending how thirsty I feel. Could this be related to some sort of vitamin deficiency ?

The amount of what you should drink depends mainly on your body weight and how intense and long you do bodymovements/day. 1 l Water sounds a little bit less to me. But I got no idea how much soy milk you drink. A good calculation is to multiplicate your bodyweight with 30 to get the amount of what you should drink in ml. For example; your weight is 50 kg: 50x30=1500 ml . That would mean you have to drink 1,5l per day. If you got a really hot day you should drink 0,5l more and you also should drink 0,5l more if for 1 hour exercises (gym, running,... whatever).

Water is not known as a good source for vitamins. You mainly get thoose from vegetables, fruits but also from meat and corn. 

If your hand feels like you described you may could try some warming up exercises for your hands and your arms. There is a lot of stuff on you tube. Just simple games / tricks with your fingers.

If you still do not have any benefit you probably should go for a doctor.

It might be worth taking a look at the ergonomics at your desk as well especially if you also work at a desk or otherwise sit down for long periods of time, if for example your desk is too high you're forced to sit with your shoulders elevated and as a result more likely to develop tension around the neck and shoulder area which could cause symptoms like muscle fatigue in the arm, resting your arm at the edge of the desk is another thing to be aware of since that could also restrict the circulation in the arm. I don't really know much about this so I won't even try to go in to detail but those are some of the things I see mentioned a lot when it comes to ergonomics so it might be something to go over just to be sure.

Try to get a working out schedule going on... That kind of stuff helps you to stay fresh I guess all the week and feel alive like you are at your peak, and of course good nutrition not mcdonalds lol. And 1l of water is definetly too less you should aim to ~3l a day atleast

Edited by kvooh