Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Battlefield 4 to APEX

Hello! I was trying to convert my BF4 ADS sensitivity (1x) to Apex Legends (1x), I remember back in the days I had uniform soldier aiming off, but the calculator gives weird values if i turn it off as the screenshot shows, if i turn UsA in bf4, I get about 55-58cm/360 which is much closer to the right value, but as I said I don't use uniform soldier aiming.

Maybe anyone knows what's the zoom ratio of the ads 1x on bf4, and how much the sens is reduced when I zoom, so I can calculate myself what my sens was with UsA off? Thanks!

cc.png

Edited by Rec0il
On 5/5/2019 at 8:23 PM, TheNoobPolice said:

Depends what method you want to use to convert it.

You can match by 360 distance, but it will feel a lot slower in Apex because the resulting Apex 1x Scope FOV is larger.

Or you could use a monitor distance, which will result in a different 360 measurement since the FOV's are different.

Probably I didn't explain myself properly, I just wanted to know the speed factors, since they are not included in the calculator. The BF4 calculations work properly only if you had the UsA option ON in BF4, but I am used to the old settings and back in the days there was no UsA.

Speed factors (Pre UsA😞
RDS 0.5
Ironsights 0.6
3.4X 0.36
4X 0.31
BF3 RDS/Irons 0.5
BF3 Holo 0.32 

Sadly Apex doesn't allow to change the zoom sensitivity for each crossair, the 0%MM they use by default is really fine for the low zoom weapons where I need good tracking, but usually I prefer a 50/70% coefficient on the zoomed weapons that require less tracking and more flickshots like snipers.

Edited by Rec0il

That's not true, they also are correct with USA Off in BF4. 

What made you think they are incorrect?

Incidentally, you have the RDS and iron sights factor the wrong way around - 0.6 for Kobra sight, 0.5 for irons and IRNV 1x in BF4.

BF3 had 0.5 for it's Kobra, but it has a different FOV than the BF4 version, even with FOV scaling off.

The "speed factors" as you call them are just a fixed distance multiplier inversely proportional to 360 distance effectively, so if you have a 40cm 360 and use a 0.5 factor, it's a 80cm ADS 360. It's a measure of distance not speed. In any case, matching 360 distance for aiming down sight between games that use different FOVs has no value, so there is no point in trying to match those from BF4 to another game when it's ADS has a different FOV.

You should match by either 'zoom ratio' (0% monitor distance) or one of the more commonly accepted monitor distances that creates the same "feel"  when observing the whole screen, especially at higher zooms  (usually anywhere from 50-75% horizontal monitor distance)

Edited by TheNoobPolice