Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Rainbow six Siege's ADS converter is broken

ok so I was messing around with my sense and was trying to see if I could find a better sense for myself and after deciding on one of sense I tried converting 2.3 from counter strike to rainbow six siege again and hipfire worked like a charm, but now for some reason, the Xfactor or rather ADS multiplier doesn't work at all, by what I mean it doesn't work as in, it's calculating to be way higher than it should be and I know this worked like a month ago, and if i go back to old calculator, it works just fine so idk what's going on with the new one.

Edited by Keaxihr
  • Wizard

It was a problem with the rounding of the numbers and such exact values. I've adjusted the formula slightly now so it works as long as it is within 0.000001 of the max value. So your numbers from the old calculator works now:

image.png

But note that just adjusting Multiplier 1 to 0.000001 lower (i.e. 0.176626) will make the calculation impossible since it overshoots the max value.

1 hour ago, Keaxihr said:

Thanks, this was bothering me considering it was working just like a month ago

if you have not checked this out yet you can modify your xfactor value to 1.0 and you ingame ads value to 100 and get 1:1 360 on acog ads and hipfire (the viewspeed will be slightly faster on acog because of the fov)

• Wizard
3 minutes ago, Zan.shin said:

if you have not checked this out yet you can modify your xfactor value to 1.0 and you ingame ads value to 100 and get 1:1 360 on acog ads and hipfire (the viewspeed will be slightly faster on acog because of the fov)

No, it's impossible to get them the same in any way since they scale differently.

You can get hipfire matched to ADS or hipfire matched to ACOG, but you can never get ACOG matched to ADS since they use the same sensitivity input but have a different FOV and sensitivity scale.

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, Zan.shin said:

i have been using this for the last month or so you might want to add that option 

360 distance seems to indeed be the same 

doesnt make sense from a math point of view but ubi confirmed this

I see what you're saying now, and it's the same case as with ADS where it can't be higher than hipfire 360. But would you ever want to have the ACOG that sensitive? Aiming at something on the screen will with this setting be extremely different than with hipfire and ADS.

the sensetivity is actually rather difficult to get used to but i would consider it to be a kind of threshold to overcome took me a while but now there is a kind of automatism in that regard and my aim has improved across nost games (overwatch ana wido ads for example i can now reliably use 100%scope value since i am more than used to the fov speed)

id just say that this option being available as one chociue would be pretty cool for others :D

(tbh i am considered a 360 distance hardliner in my group) 

Edited by Zan.shin
  • Wizard
1 minute ago, Zan.shin said:

id just say that this option being available as one chociue would be pretty cool for others :D

It's a bit difficult to get the calculator to produce this value, since the mathematically correct values would be 100 and xfactor to 0.028571. Any xfactor above that value would not change the sensitivity. But when you input numbers like yours the result is correct now.

6 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

It's a bit difficult to get the calculator to produce this value, since the mathematically correct values would be 100 and xfactor to 0.028571. Any xfactor above that value would not change the sensitivity. But when you input numbers like yours the result is correct now.

don't really know how far this would be doable but maybe just having a seperated aim option, with a disabled calculator that just inserts the given hipfire value and shows you what to do in your ini file in order to get that done 

• Wizard
1 minute ago, Zan.shin said:

don't really know how far this would be doable but maybe just having a seperated aim option, with a disabled calculator that just inserts the given hipfire value and shows you what to do in your ini file in order to get that done 

Maybe not obvious, but if you do a 360 calculation matching ACOG to hipfire, this will also indirectly match the 360 distance for ADS since it uses a higher multiplier.