Read more...

DUCKSIDE

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Calcium Contract

Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

Containment Zone

See the game notes for instructions on how to set the sensitivity.
Read more...

Modern Warships

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the registry calculation for best accuracy.
Read more...

Overwatch to rainbow six siege

Have you seen the monitor distance video on the front page?

You basically do what's explained there. Tell me if it's still confusing!

yea, sorry im an idiot. that doesnt make sense to me, i want my widow scoped to match my rainbow six siege scoped. and my hip fire on overwatch to match my hipfire on rainbow six im sorry. minds not working properly

• Wizard

You do like this:

First convert hipfire form Overwatch to Rainbow Six:

owrs1.PNG

Then convert Widowmaker/Ana to ACOG, using the value you got from the previous calculation:

owrs2.PNG

50 is the default value for sensitivity 1 and 2 for Rainbow Six, but it can be changed to anything you have set, the multiplier will even it out.

You do like this:

First convert hipfire form Overwatch to Rainbow Six:

attachicon.gifowrs1.PNG

Then convert Widowmaker/Ana to ACOG, using the value you got from the previous calculation:

attachicon.gifowrs2.PNG

50 is the default value for sensitivity 1 and 2 for Rainbow Six, but it can be changed to anything you have set, the multiplier will even it out.

so i got this https://gyazo.com/2221b178704cd6baceb2d92d645b7de3 what would the make my scoped sens then? it cant do those 0.1 things.

• Wizard

do you know exactly where i can find said file?

Scroll down to the game info section of the calculator :)

The path is 

%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Rainbow Six - Siege\[uSERID]

The [uSERID] is your unique ID, and if you browse to %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Rainbow Six - Siege\ (paste this entire string into Windows Explorer) you should probably only have one ID there.

Scroll down to the game info section of the calculator :)

The path is 

%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Rainbow Six - Siege\[uSERID]

The [uSERID] is your unique ID, and if you browse to %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Rainbow Six - Siege\ (paste this entire string into Windows Explorer) you should probably only have one ID there.

thanks!

• 1 month later...

Sorry for bumping this post, but I'm having the same issue trying to convert my OW sens to Siege and I'm not sure whether to use 360 distance or monitor distance. I imagine using the "hipfire advanced" would be the most accurate? I play on 800 DPI, 7 sens, and 35 zoom. The multiplier I'm getting is 0.003225 for 360 distance and 0.003500 for monitor distance. I have not put in a match at % because I don't really know what to put. Is it more accurate using monitor distance in this case because my fov in Seige is 75 compared to OW's 103?

I wouldn't be opposed to using the in game method if there is not much of a difference, I'm just trying to get something as close to my OW sens as I can.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by JtSPrime

Hello! I'm also having issues trying to convert my Overwatch hipfire sensitivty to Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege sense. I've read this thread a few times and I'm still confused. These are the values I'm receiving for both ACOG and Iron Sight (Advanced). Can anyone give me a helping hand?

6df549b781.jpg

Edited by stunna
  • Wizard

Hello! I'm also having issues trying to convert my Overwatch hipfire sensitivty to Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege sense. I've read this thread a few times and I'm still confused. These are the values I'm receiving for both ACOG and Iron Sight (Advanced). Can anyone give me a helping hand?

ACOG and Iron sight uses the same sensitivity numbers, but have a slightly different scaling. So you basically have to chose which one is most important to you.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...