Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

i would like some help converting destiny 2 to R6. i watched the video of the conversion setup ex: 360 distance or viewspeed. i still dont understand it. im new to pc gaming. i have a 9 sens on 2560x1440p  27in monitor 400dpi and 90 fov.  my fov in rainbow is also 90. if someone could explain do i need to change 360 distance or viewspeed etc i would be very grateful

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wizard
Just now, C_ROCKTHEKILLER_ said:

thank you. i was looking at apex and the fov type says multi what do i do if i see that?

It means that the FOV value is not horizontal or vertical degrees or radians etc, but the value represents a multiplier that is related to the FOV via some kind of formula.

You can always change the FOV Type in the calculator to match the FOV between the games, and check the output for what you need to configure to get the same FOV as in this example:

image.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 3:23 PM, DPI Wizard said:

It means that the FOV value is not horizontal or vertical degrees or radians etc, but the value represents a multiplier that is related to the FOV via some kind of formula.

You can always change the FOV Type in the calculator to match the FOV between the games, and check the output for what you need to configure to get the same FOV as in this example:

image.png

I don't get it... for overwatch it says to set my apex fov to 145 or so, which isn't supported.

On 6/14/2019 at 11:15 AM, DPI Wizard said:

You are probably doing something wrong, can you show me a screenshot?

I'm not able to replicate the strange number for some reason. However, I'm runnUntitled.thumb.png.4686fe3fe78d80175dd46064f5952106.pngUntitled2.thumb.png.e742a83bbf54dd04399f5a5cda021ac4.png

running into a new issue where sometimes the calculator states 1.272156 and then sometimes 1.272159
even if I take out hte monitor value, the fovscale value will stay 1.272159. also, I'm not sure why the cl_fovscale is so close to the default value. with the adjusted fov. 

• Wizard
On 6/15/2019 at 6:31 PM, Stamparts said:

running into a new issue where sometimes the calculator states 1.272156 and then sometimes 1.272159
even if I take out hte monitor value, the fovscale value will stay 1.272159. also, I'm not sure why the cl_fovscale is so close to the default value. with the adjusted fov. 

That's rounding error from changing between FOV Type. If you select Hdeg Res and enter 103 as in Overwatch if should be locked to a permanent value.