Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

Double Action: Boogaloo

Just added.
Read more...

FOUNDRY

Just added!
Read more...

Game request archive

Can you do Paladins: Realm Royale? It's the battle royale version of paladins but the scoped sensitivity slider is different from the regular Paladins, and maybe the regular sensitivity too but I doubt it.

I can PM you a key for the alpha or you can get one from here: http://godankey.com/panel/external/QUdZRVlRYzVDR2tCT1E9PQ==

You can download the game launcher here: http://forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?74278-Welcome-to-Closed-Alpha-Testing!

"Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.)"

I entered the sensitivity of this game, but the actual sensitivity is higher than the target value.
As a supplementary matter, the game I play is the version of the Japanese platform.
But I think the game engine is the same. The name of the configuration file is also the same.
Can you measure the sensitivity of this game again and check whether the value has changed?

Hi DPI Wizard,

I was wondering if you could help me with insurgency!

I'm having trouble matching my hip-fire sensitivity to the ak and m4 iron sights, kobra and dot sight.
There is a config option to turn ads zoom off which eliminates the problem.
Although I prefer to have the ads zoom on as I have the fox maxed out and its difficult to be accurate with 110fov ads.
The closest I have  concluded to is zoom or scope sensitivity at about 1.4 but it doesn't feel quite right.

Due sandstorm coming out so soon, I'm sure there are a few on here that would love vanilla insurgency scopes updated on your calculator.

Cheers
-FR33THY

On 4/28/2018 at 11:57 PM, DPI Wizard said:

Confirmed that calculations are still correct for 0.6.

Hello,

I think calculations are correct for 16:9, but something is definitely wrong for 4:3 and 16:10 aspect ratios.

For example, for the 1000 eDPI I use in CSGO, I should use 27 or 26 instead of 24 as the tool says. And 4:3 needs an even greater value.

• Wizard
39 minutes ago, PouletFurtif said:

Hello,

I think calculations are correct for 16:9, but something is definitely wrong for 4:3 and 16:10 aspect ratios.

For example, for the 1000 eDPI I use in CSGO, I should use 27 or 26 instead of 24 as the tool says. And 4:3 needs an even greater value.

That might be the case, I'll check other aspect ratios now.

• Wizard
4 hours ago, PouletFurtif said:

Hello,

It should work better now, but there's an issue with game in that the configured FOV is not actually the FOV you get. So calculations will be a few % off.

On 5/7/2018 at 10:43 PM, DPI Wizard said:

No numbers on the sensitivity slider, no sensitivity in the config file and acceleration is on. So this can't be added until those issues are fixed.

You can disable acceleration by this way

<YourUser>\AppData\Local\COB\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor

In the Input.ini add

[/script/engine.inputsettings]
bEnableMouseSmoothing=false

and use inches or centimeters for now for who need 😃