Robin Hood - Sherwood Builders

See the game notes for instructions on how to reduce smoothing.
Read more...

Gas Station Simulator

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Mortal Shell

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Incursion Red River

The sensitivity slider is not accurate, expect some discrepancy. Use the config file for best accuracy.
Read more...

ONCE HUMAN

Hipfire added, more aims to come. See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Game request archive

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest L1amzki

Any chance of getting ArmA 3 on here? I have tried the settings for ArmA 2, but it seems the sensitivity is calculated differently in ArmA 3. Cheers  :)

• Wizard

Any chance of getting ArmA 3 on here? I have tried the settings for ArmA 2, but it seems the sensitivity is calculated differently in ArmA 3. Cheers  :)

I’m working on Arma 3, but it seem to have some bug in the movement registration. In short, one count does not always move the crosshair the same amount, so the counts/360 varies all the time. This is not acceleration, as that would not affect a single count, only when there’s a bunch of them. I did most of this testing on the beta, I think the release version might be a little better. I’ll add it with a note that there’s a random element to it if it’s still the same, but it will be quite accurate  :)