Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

On 7/14/2019 at 8:52 PM, DPI Wizard said:

Using the Tencent Game Buddy emulator? I haven't played around with the settings too much yet, but the mouse input (lag and smoothing) seems quite horrible.

the sensitivity no correct at all, sometime slow sometimes fast

Name: Krunker.io
Status: Released but still actively being developed, set to be released on Steam as well at some point.
Release date: May 20, 2018 
Availability: Free

I know the game is already in the calculator but I'd appreciate it if all the classes could be added as separate "Aim" options in the calculator so you can choose which class/weapon you wan't to have accurate scaling for. The game now also has a separate client that can be downloaded here which is great since it runs a lot better and allows you to unlock the framerate.

• Wizard
On 7/16/2019 at 10:06 PM, iBerggman said:

Name: Krunker.io
Status: Released but still actively being developed, set to be released on Steam as well at some point.
Release date: May 20, 2018 

I know the game is already in the calculator but I'd appreciate it if all the classes could be added as separate "Aim" options in the calculator so you can choose which class/weapon you wan't to have accurate scaling for. The game now also has a separate client that can be downloaded here which is great since it runs a lot better and allows you to unlock the framerate.

All classes with aim have been added :)

• Wizard
On 7/7/2019 at 5:20 AM, WhoSJackie said:

Name: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist

Website: https://store.steampowered.com/app/235600/Tom_Clancys_Splinter_Cell_Blacklist/

Release date: 23 Aug,2013

Availability: Purchase

This game has too much negative acceleration, so it can't be analyzed and added.

In Air Brawl, if you go to control yaw and pitch to Mouse and then go to Control Options, it has a sensitivity bar similar to Mount & Blade: Warband. Do these increments have a numerical value within the config or registry?

It would definitely be difficult to add this in, but I think it's possible because if you see this video 

you can land on a platform and then test the sensitivity of a 360. 

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, NovaTitan said:

In Air Brawl, if you go to control yaw and pitch to Mouse and then go to Control Options, it has a sensitivity bar similar to Mount & Blade: Warband. Do these increments have a numerical value within the config or registry?

you can land on a platform and then test the sensitivity of a 360. 

Landing would help if it doesn't affect the movement, I'll take a look. It does have registry values.

• Wizard
On 7/10/2019 at 9:42 PM, marcoaperitivo said:

Name: WolfTeam
Release date: September 1, 2007

it's an old game but i've been able to find my perfect sensitivity only there, i Really hope you can add this game..

Added it now, make sure use a low report rate (125 or 250 hz) to mitigate negative acceleration.

• Wizard
2 minutes ago, RexVoluntas said:

Name: Ghost Recon Breakpoint
Website: https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/breakpoint
Release date: 26th-29th July
Availability: Invite Only

I have a spare invitation for the test if you need it, although it's under NDA so not too sure if you're allowed to add sensitivity info.

An invite would be great! Even if the NDA might prohibit adding it now, it's nice to get it ready for release.

On 7/25/2019 at 4:29 AM, DPI Wizard said:

An invite would be great! Even if the NDA might prohibit adding it now, it's nice to get it ready for release.

PM me if you still need one. I have one more and I'd like to get this game up for everyone. Wonder if the Wildlands sens will be similar.

• Wizard
7 hours ago, vectorvitale said:

PM me if you still need one. I have one more and I'd like to get this game up for everyone. Wonder if the Wildlands sens will be similar.

I've got access :) It's basically the same from what I can see, so until the NDA is lifted use wildlands.