Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Game request archive

It is the same sensitivity as every other Call of Duty, but you can not configure it precisely as it is excluded from the config file.

Hope that helps.

Thank you for this. 

Do you know how you could calculate your IW sens from a black ops 3 sensitivity( 1.80 in game sens and 800 dpi) 

Edited by Falcon
  • Wizard

You will want 1.80 in IW. Since IW starts at 1.00 (empty slider), ends at 30.00, with each step using the keyboard adding another +1.00, you will move it one step and then guess where 1.80 would be.

Actually you can do this more precise! The sensitivity values are in the the settings.zip.iw7 file, in HEX format. And incidentally I just added support for HEX sensitivity yesterday, so working on this now. 

Actually you can do this more precise! The sensitivity values are in the the settings.zip.iw7 file, in HEX format. And incidentally I just added support for HEX sensitivity yesterday, so working on this now. 

Wow, you actually are a real wizard aren't you?   :D  :P I looked up that .iw7 files are related to the Tarma Installmate application, but I was still unsuccesfull in opening them. 

You will want 1.80 in IW. Since IW starts at 1.00 (empty slider), ends at 30.00, with each step using the keyboard adding another +1.00, you will move it one step and then guess where 1.80 would be.

If you plan on playing MWR, I suggest using 2.00 sensitivity and adjusting your mouse DPI. MWR is locked at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,...,30. You can not use a decimal value in between.

Sintek, on 05 Nov 2016 - 10:56 PM, said:

Thanks for your help aswell, I think 1.80 could be right, my aim is atleast a bit better now and it also seems that your sens is tied to your fps so made sure my fps is stable. Proof: screenshot of a good game

Edited by Falcon