Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

I need help choosing Sensitivity

i been playing for long time back in the days using super high sens i mean 1600 DPI with ingame CS GO sens of 3 or more. then i switched to arm aiming 400 DPI 2.5 CS GO but here where my problem lies.

in Overwatch i played on both 800 DPI 5.66 and 400 DPI 5.66 the difference between the both is with 800 DPI my flick is so much better but my tracking is totall shit while with 400 DPI and 5.66 my tracking is super natural but my flick is shit.

should i stick to 800 DPI or 400 DPI which one need muscle memory if i stick to 800 DPI will my track get better? or i should stick to 400 and my flick will get better?

which one need time for muscle memory Flicking or Tracking?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me (i guess its a personal thing) i always set my sensitivity so that i can track enemies easy. Tracking is something for me for what i need a natural sensitivity that feels comfortable.

I cant learn tracking its just a natural feeling. Flicks are pure muscle memory.

400 - DPI - 9.00 - 90 FOV. This is if your coming from 1080p 103 fov, your muscle memory will adjust to lower cm/360.

Alternatively install mouse acceleration driver and do 400 DPI 5.66 with a 2 sensitivity cap, Adjust Acceleration to get same "flick" sensitivity as 800 DPI 5.66 and raise offset from 0 (Preference) to not affect tracking aim.

idk what your mouse polling rate is set to but if it is 1000hz you could give 500 a try it can have the effect of lowering your shakes, alternatively you should considerjust getting used to 400dpi and stay with it ,so that your  brain and muscles can get used to it 

the dpi changing from 800x5.66(30.5975 cm/360 ) to 400x5.66 (61.195 cm/360) could be using a chainsaw during a surgery (you should not hotswap dpi without accounting for your ingame value,you can try to use edpi {DPI * Sensitivity}in order to adapt )

i can recommend you 400 x 9.10 = 38.0619 cm/360 this one is a realtively moderate sensetivity 

37.88 widow /ana 

51.45 ashe

Edited by fortunate reee

Seems a little odd to just be swapping between two very different sensitivities trying to choose 🤣

If you can't decide let me! Use 40cm/360 it's low enough for anyone to be precise and fast enough for anyone to be mobile enough in a range of games. Stick with it and never change.