Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

On 9/12/2017 at 3:12 PM, Bryjoe said:

The pubG fov is 90, it's really not much different from Overwatch, so hipfire shouldn't feel that different. Again, if you are talking about scoped gameplay (this means any time you aim the gun, regardless of whether or not you actually have a scope on it) you have to match with viewspeed or don't use the calculator at all. Like Drimzi said, the game uses 100% match, so it already has this conversion built in.

Sorry but don´t give any advices if you don´t have any idea - yes the default FOV of Battlegrounds is 90 degrees but thanks to some magic you can change it (surprise) up to 103. So in theory mangozorus could use the same FOV in Battlegrounds as he uses in Overwatch already and match his sens for Targeting and Hipfire to 360 Distance at least.

I could use some help too. I'm really struggling trying to find the satisfying settings. My overwatch setting:

dpi : 3200 - sens 1.25 - 1920x1080 - 24 inches - scope multiplier 38 - fov 103

The calculator gives fine values for hipfire  (I play fpp) and "targeting" (don't know the difference though, but that's a rather different topic). Values for scopes are way too high, even when I try to match overwatch' scope. 

14 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Targeting is holding right mouse button.

You are close to the limit of PUBG, but your values are

Scoping - 4
Scope 2x - 2
Scope 4x - 1
Scope 8x - 1
Scope 15x - 1

Can I also have the hipfire, targeting and vehicle values too? How did you find these values? That's not what the calculator shows (tried 360, viewspeed and monitor)

i, too, need help.

i play csgo with 1600dpi,  0.45 ingame sens and 16:9. default zoom sens.

how do i configure the calculator for pubg? i use fpscamerafov of 103. i only play 1st person, if that matters.

i'd like to use the ingame sliders because although maybe not 100% accurate, i tend to switch other options around which would require me to change the ini file each time i rebind a key. how far off are results gonna be using the ingame slider compared to editing the ini?

please explain how to setup the calc in the best way possible for me. for example: do i use 103 fov for hipfire and the default values for everything else?

thanks

(also, i bought a gift card of 6$ and used it to sub for 1 month, is this recurring? if so, how do i cancel it?)

Edited by gbtg
  • Wizard
9 hours ago, gbtg said:

i, too, need help.

i play csgo with 1600dpi,  0.45 ingame sens and 16:9. default zoom sens.

how do i configure the calculator for pubg? i use fpscamerafov of 103. i only play 1st person, if that matters.

i'd like to use the ingame sliders because although maybe not 100% accurate, i tend to switch other options around which would require me to change the ini file each time i rebind a key. how far off are results gonna be using the ingame slider compared to editing the ini?

please explain how to setup the calc in the best way possible for me. for example: do i use 103 fov for hipfire and the default values for everything else?

thanks

(also, i bought a gift card of 6$ and used it to sub for 1 month, is this recurring? if so, how do i cancel it?)

Set it up like this, and go through each scope and aim. You only need to use the 103 FOV for the 1st person views, but if you enter it for the others it doesn't matter.

image.png

Monitor Size also doesn't matter in terms of sensitivity, it's just used for the ratio calculation in the output.

Regarding your membership, go here to cancel it if you don't want the renewal. The current period will run until the end even if it's canceled.

On 29/07/2017 at 1:23 PM, Xdar said:

Hello, i need some help as well. I did 360 for hipfire and targeting and viewspeed for scoping but it feels less faster. My settings in csgo: 2.5 sensitivity, 400 dpi, 1024x768 stretched. I used 90  FOV csgo and 80 PUBG.

I know it's about FOV but i would like to get the same feeling... I play in 1920x1080 in PUBG.

3 hours ago, khaal said:

The settings that feel best for me: Use 360 distance for hipfire and then viewspeed for the rest. If it feels faster than your hipfire you did something wrong. I use the "Viewspeed Test" version of the calculator, which is very close to 75% Monitor Distance.

Edited by Bryjoe
  • Wizard

Important update!

I've added a "Config File 2" calculations to PUBG, and you can use this to calculate the MouseSensitivity value in the config file accurately. This way you can make a config file with accurate sensitivity that will be kept when you do any changes to the config in-game.

You can use it in one of two ways:

1. Just calculate the MouseSensitivity value and changed the config file accordingly, leaving out the LastConvertedMouseSensitivity value. For instance like this:

(MouseSensitiveName="Normal",MouseSensitivity=34.902415)

Since the LastConvertedMouseSensitivity is not present, the mouse sensitivity is effectively 0 now, and you will not move when moving the mouse. So enter the game and do a config change so the Apply button is clickable. You can do this by enabling Invert Mouse, click Apply, disable it and click Apply again (or opposite if you already have it enabled). The LastConvertedMouseSensitivity will then be calculated based on the MouseSensitivity value:

(MouseSensitiveName="Normal",MouseSensitivity=34.902416,LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.009969)

2. Calculate both values using Config File 1 and Config File 2 calculations. Add both values you get to the config file like this:

(MouseSensitiveName="Normal",MouseSensitivity=34.902416,LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.009979)

You do not need to anything else in-game, the sensitivity will be correct the next time you start the game. And should you change something in the config in-game, the LastConvertedMouseSensitivity will be overwritten by an almost identical value.

So why aren't the LastConvertedMouseSensitivity values identical?
The error is actually in the game, the calculations done here are the correct values. The game converts whole numbers correctly, but is off by a little bit (0.1-0.5%) on decimal numbers.

Also note that the game have a tendency to change the MouseSensitivity value a tiny bit when you start the game, something like 36.257845 will be changed into 36.257847. This is negligible though.

i'm a little confused as i don't have a subscription right now and was never able to test out the fov settings :/

I had my ingame sense in PUBG at 50 for easy navigating but now with FPP i want to match it so it is like my Overwatch sense at 3.5 ingame - 800 DPI

Looking at the scale in PUBG - should i just set the slider to 35 at 90 FOV or 103 FOV (since it affects mouse sense?) 

Thanks for any help!

I'm having some trouble...
I use 800 DPI on a 27" monitor with Windows sensitivity set to 6. 
On CS:GO my Sensitivity is 1.1
This was calculated to be 3.67 on Overwatch.
I'm now trying to convert to PUBG but all the different sensitivity settings seem to be making it difficult.
For first person I would like to use an FOV of 103.
I would love if you could tell me the decimal sensitivities that I should input into the .ini as I have noticed that my scoped and unscoped sensitivities are not the same despite my attempt to make them exact.
Thank you so much for creating this website, it's such a good resource. I bought a tri-annual subscription. :)
Also thank you in advance for your assistance :D <3

Edited by Shaymion
Fixing
  • Wizard
1 hour ago, Shaymion said:

I'm having some trouble...
I use 800 DPI on a 27" monitor with Windows sensitivity set to 6. 
On CS:GO my Sensitivity is 1.1
This was calculated to be 3.67 on Overwatch.
I'm now trying to convert to PUBG but all the different sensitivity settings seem to be making it difficult.
For first person I would like to use an FOV of 103.
I would love if you could tell me the decimal sensitivities that I should input into the .ini as I have noticed that my scoped and unscoped sensitivities are the not the same despite my attempt to make them exact.
Thank you so much for creating this website, it's such a good resource. I bought a tri-annual subscription. :)
Also thank you in advance for your assistance :D <3

Are you playing mostly in 1st person? Since 1st and 3rd person use the same sensitivity but have different FOV's (unless you set 1st person to 80...), you have to choose which one to match sensitivity for. One of them will be different.

23 minutes ago, DPI Wizard said:

Are you playing mostly in 1st person? Since 1st and 3rd person use the same sensitivity but have different FOV's (unless you set 1st person to 80...), you have to choose which one to match sensitivity for. One of them will be different.

Ooh, that sucks! I would prefer to have the same sensitivity across all game-modes since I play both so I'll just change my FOV to 80. Do you know what I should set the sensitivity options to?

image.png.9755a26f3d0030afa0208210ffb2f1ae.png

Is this how i'm meant to do it? I'm not sure if having it set to viewspeed is correct or what config file I should be using. for my FOV Type I just use the native default 1920 x 1080, 16:9 so that would be Horizontal Deg. | Res. Base right?
EDIT: What is the in-game PUBG FOV to have the same sens as thirdperson?

Edited by Shaymion