Combat Champions

All aims use the same sensitivity setting, choose the sensitivity for the aim you prefer to be matched.
Read more...

Ghost of Tsushima DIRECTOR'S CUT

The sensitivity and FOV changes depending on certain actions and where you are (indoor etc). The calculations are for the view when you move around outdoor.
Read more...

Russian Fishing 4

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

• Wizard
4 minutes ago, IISOPRANOII said:

hi, i have a problem with calculator

https://gyazo.com/6a1ca49ae6f357f02ea334ddd831db39

i cant put my sens in playerbatlegrounds, i want pass counter strike sens to player, my sens counter strike is 2,5 400 dpi,

thanks !!!!

Either select just Hipfire for CSGO (not the advanced selection), or enter 0.022 as multiplier 1, which is the default value.

• Wizard
1 minute ago, IISOPRANOII said:

this is the result, is correct ? 

yes the auto translate broke the sripts ;)

what is the magic number for sens in batlegrounds ? i dont want write config files player´s, i think that the number is 42 more or less in game setup config

Looks good. Select "In-game" as Location for PUBG, and you will get the calculated value for the in-game configuration.

Ok, I wasn´t aware that it´s possible to go beyond 103 via configfile, I personally just used the in-game FOV slider which allows a max of 103. But yes then your conversion should be correct.

If your mouse-sens feels off you could also try to use Monitor distance instead of Viewspeed v2.

On 12/4/2017 at 6:58 AM, devilish said:

Am i only supposed to use config file 2 now? or whatsup?

As DPIWizard described you can either use config file 2 only or both:

Original Post from DPIWizard:

Important update!

I've added a "Config File 2" calculations to PUBG, and you can use this to calculate the MouseSensitivity value in the config file accurately. This way you can make a config file with accurate sensitivity that will be kept when you do any changes to the config in-game.

You can use it in one of two ways:

1. Just calculate the MouseSensitivity value and changed the config file accordingly, leaving out the LastConvertedMouseSensitivity value. For instance like this:

(MouseSensitiveName="Normal",MouseSensitivity=34.902415)

Since the LastConvertedMouseSensitivity is not present, the mouse sensitivity is effectively 0 now, and you will not move when moving the mouse. So enter the game and do a config change so the Apply button is clickable. You can do this by enabling Invert Mouse, click Apply, disable it and click Apply again (or opposite if you already have it enabled). The LastConvertedMouseSensitivity will then be calculated based on the MouseSensitivity value:

(MouseSensitiveName="Normal",MouseSensitivity=34.902416,LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.009969)

2. Calculate both values using Config File 1 and Config File 2 calculations. Add both values you get to the config file like this:

(MouseSensitiveName="Normal",MouseSensitivity=34.902416,LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.009979)

You do not need to anything else in-game, the sensitivity will be correct the next time you start the game. And should you change something in the config in-game, the LastConvertedMouseSensitivity will be overwritten by an almost identical value.

So why aren't the LastConvertedMouseSensitivity values identical?
The error is actually in the game, the calculations done here are the correct values. The game converts whole numbers correctly, but is off by a little bit (0.1-0.5%) on decimal numbers.

Also note that the game have a tendency to change the MouseSensitivity value a tiny bit when you start the game, something like 36.257845 will be changed into 36.257847. This is negligible though.

Edited by SevenFreak
On 11/30/2017 at 12:19 PM, Alice said:

Heya

I really dont understand config files and stuff like that.. haha

Could use help though!

16:9 ratio monitor

1680x1050

800DPI

6 sens (overwatch)

40 relative scope sens on both widow and ana

• Which monitor size you´ve got?
  • Which FOV are you using in Overwatch?
  • Are you playing First-Person or Third-Person in PUBG? If First-Person which FOV are you using in-game?
2 hours ago, SevenFreak said:

As DPIWizard described you can either use config file 2 only or both:

Original Post from DPIWizard:

Important update!

I've added a "Config File 2" calculations to PUBG, and you can use this to calculate the MouseSensitivity value in the config file accurately. This way you can make a config file with accurate sensitivity that will be kept when you do any changes to the config in-game.

You can use it in one of two ways:

1. Just calculate the MouseSensitivity value and changed the config file accordingly, leaving out the LastConvertedMouseSensitivity value. For instance like this:

(MouseSensitiveName="Normal",MouseSensitivity=34.902415)

Since the LastConvertedMouseSensitivity is not present, the mouse sensitivity is effectively 0 now, and you will not move when moving the mouse. So enter the game and do a config change so the Apply button is clickable. You can do this by enabling Invert Mouse, click Apply, disable it and click Apply again (or opposite if you already have it enabled). The LastConvertedMouseSensitivity will then be calculated based on the MouseSensitivity value:

(MouseSensitiveName="Normal",MouseSensitivity=34.902416,LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.009969)

2. Calculate both values using Config File 1 and Config File 2 calculations. Add both values you get to the config file like this:

(MouseSensitiveName="Normal",MouseSensitivity=34.902416,LastConvertedMouseSensitivity=0.009979)

You do not need to anything else in-game, the sensitivity will be correct the next time you start the game. And should you change something in the config in-game, the LastConvertedMouseSensitivity will be overwritten by an almost identical value.

So why aren't the LastConvertedMouseSensitivity values identical?
The error is actually in the game, the calculations done here are the correct values. The game converts whole numbers correctly, but is off by a little bit (0.1-0.5%) on decimal numbers.

Also note that the game have a tendency to change the MouseSensitivity value a tiny bit when you start the game, something like 36.257845 will be changed into 36.257847. This is negligible though.

Holy shit thanks a lot ! did not see this update

16 hours ago, SevenFreak said:

You are welcome, I´m currently using config 1 and config 2, didn´t try config 2 only. I need to upload my excel-sheet also which I´m using to format the mouse-senses since it´s a pain in the ass to enter them one by one into the config-file.

I only did method 1 seems to work fine shouldn i do method 2?

Hey @DPI Wizard I need your help bro I'm trying to convert my Rainbow six siege Sens to PUBG but its feel weird to me I dont know whats wrong with it if you dont mind  please can u do calculation for me. Thanks in advance mate :)

400 Dpi
Mouse Sensitivity Horizontal/Vertical  9 

Aim Down Sight 50

Default Multiplier 0.020000

24 inch Monitor 1920X1080

Fov 90 in siege but doesnt matter in PUBG I just want same sens in both games

Edited by WhizzX2
Le 10/12/2017 à 08:00, WhizzX2 a dit :

Hey @DPI Wizard I need your help bro I'm trying to convert my Rainbow six siege Sens to PUBG but its feel weird to me I dont know whats wrong with it if you dont mind  please can u do calculation for me. Thanks in advance mate :)

400 Dpi
Mouse Sensitivity Horizontal/Vertical  9 

Aim Down Sight 50

Default Multiplier 0.020000

24 inch Monitor 1920X1080

Fov 90 in siege but doesnt matter in PUBG I just want same sens in both games

I almost have the same sens, we need your help WIZARD!!!!!!!

Guys, I don´t get how to use PUBG conversion

I mean, I use 45 in game sensitivity

When I see the CFG file, there is the menu sensitivity and the "CONVERTED" sensitivity that the calculator uses.

does the MENU sensitivity of 45 affects my converted anyhow?

Thanks

Edited by hajkov

Question about the scoping sensitivity.. I like the feel of Uniform Soldier Aiming with my 1x sights matching about 1 to 1 with my hipfire. In BF4, It seems the cm/360 is just about 1 to 1 with hipfire when youre using 1x sights like red dots. I guess I dont understand how UsA works enough to understand -- would making my scoping cm/360 equal my hipfire cm/360 replicate the feeling of UsA in BF4 with 1x's when im using red dots / holos in PUBG?