Arena Breakout: Infinite

Hipfire is added, aims coming soon!
Read more...

Project L33T

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Twilight Town: A Cyberpunk FPS

Just added.
Read more...

Contain

See the game notes for instructions on how to disable smoothing.
Read more...

Vomitoreum

Just added.
Read more...

PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds)

• Wizard
13 hours ago, hajkov said:

Guys, I don´t get how to use PUBG conversion

I mean, I use 45 in game sensitivity

When I see the CFG file, there is the menu sensitivity and the "CONVERTED" sensitivity that the calculator uses.

does the MENU sensitivity of 45 affects my converted anyhow?

Thanks

Select "In-game" in the Location field in the calculator to get the calculation for the menus.

• Wizard
11 hours ago, TheYellaKing said:

Question about the scoping sensitivity.. I like the feel of Uniform Soldier Aiming with my 1x sights matching about 1 to 1 with my hipfire. In BF4, It seems the cm/360 is just about 1 to 1 with hipfire when youre using 1x sights like red dots. I guess I dont understand how UsA works enough to understand -- would making my scoping cm/360 equal my hipfire cm/360 replicate the feeling of UsA in BF4 with 1x's when im using red dots / holos in PUBG?

Hipfire and 1X in BF4 are not the same in terms of 360 distance with default settings. They are close however if you use Scaled ADS or default FOV, but very different with high FOV and Scaled ADS off.

Scoping in PUBG has a fixed FOV of 70, so it's a bit narrower than the default in BF4 which is 79.32 (assuming a 16:9 monitor).  So you could either match 1X in BF4 directly to scoping in PUBG using 360 distance, or try one of the FOV based methods like Viewspeed or Monitor Distance (75% is the same as the default USA 1.33 in BF4).

• Wizard
1 minute ago, mkaras90 said:

Hi there,

I am wondering if 25sens at 800dpi is equivalent to 50sens at 400dpi? Does it work like that in this game?

No, not for the in-game sensitivity.
The LastConvertedMouseSensitivity value in the config file works like this however, where 0.025 @ 800 DPI is the same as 0.05 @ 400 DPI.

With the new 1.0 patch, FOV is a bit different than before. FOV from old servers converted from FpsCamearFov to FpsCameraFov in the new patch. When I would set 99 on the old servers, it would be 90 on test servers. FpsCamearFov is deprecated now as FpsCameraFov has taken over. 

Edited by camjac251
On 12/22/2017 at 4:22 AM, camjac251 said:

With the new 1.0 patch, FOV is a bit different than before. FOV from old servers converted from FpsCamearFov to FpsCameraFov in the new patch. When I would set 99 on the old servers, it would be 90 on test servers. FpsCamearFov is deprecated now as FpsCameraFov has taken over. 

Ah what?

@DPI Wizard do you know if they changed something with the 1.0 release?

Edited by SevenFreak
  • 2 weeks later...

The calculator changed a lot since I used it long time ago so I don't know what I need to convert to "360 distance, monitor distance, viewspeed v1 or v2"? As mainly CSGO user, I want the same sense in all the scopes/hipfire, or at least the most closest feeling.

My sens comes from CSGO 1.8, 400dpi

sensi pubg.png

1 minute ago, Javier Diaz said:

The calculator changed a lot since I used it long time ago so I don't know what I need to convert to "360 distance, monitor distance, viewspeed v1 or v2"? As mainly CSGO user, I want the same sense in all the scopes/hipfire, or at least the most closest feeling.

It should be simple. Just use 360 degree distance and it should be close enough. viewspeed is I believe for flicking, as it matches that in your screenshot. But also too, the fov difference matters since you can either have viewspeed or 360 distance, but not both if the fov is not the same (90 in csgo doesnt technically mean 90 in pubg either). I may not be correct on any of it but thought I'd reply back to help :)

13 hours ago, Javier Diaz said:

90 fov in csgo is the same as 106.xx in pubg, 103 is the closest setting you can get.

Anyway this is the reason I'm asking this, take a look at ADS config and the diference using 360 distance and viewspeed v1. Huge.

sensi pubg ads.png

I quote myself with an answer of dpiwizard

" If you are converting hipfire to hipfire (and targeting for PUBG) you can use 360 distance so you have a consistent movement for turning 180 degrees etc (others works as well, depening on your preference), but for scoping and scopes you must use Viewspeed or Monitor Distance. "

• 2 weeks later...

i play only pubg but i want to use csgo to practice aim since pubg has no practice mode. help me understand a few things please:

first of all, am i right when i say that whatever conversion method i use, the sens CAN never feel 100% the same between the games because of the different FOVs? lets say i use monitor distance at 75% (and viewspeed1/2 follows the same principle, doesn't it?). am i right thinking that in that there are exactly 2 points on the screen where my sens will feel the same when i move the crosshair from point A to point B in both games, but there will be small differences between all other points on the screen? that's just the nature of the different FOVs, right?

if that is true, can't i just change csgo's FOV to match my pubg FOV? would the 2 sensitivities be 100% correct then?

Edited by gbtg
On 12/5/2017 at 10:47 PM, SevenFreak said:
  • Which monitor size you´ve got?
  • Which FOV are you using in Overwatch?
  • Are you playing First-Person or Third-Person in PUBG? If First-Person which FOV are you using in-game?

Heya~ 

Changed my sensitivity, Here are all the new settings and shit uasked for:

400DPI

Overwatch Sensitivity : 8.5

Monitor size: 15.6"

I use the Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop

Only First Person

FOV highest possible

FOV in Overwatch highest possible

16:9 Ratio

40 Relative Scoped Sensitivity in OW 

I don't check my Email enough, please, if possible, add me on Discord with the replay 

Discord: !LFT PMA Alice#3482

Thanks a whole lot in advance!!!! :DD

On 1/25/2018 at 1:13 PM, Alice said:

Heya~ 

Changed my sensitivity, Here are all the new settings and shit uasked for:

400DPI

Overwatch Sensitivity : 8.5

Monitor size: 15.6"

I use the Acer Predator Helios 300 Laptop

Only First Person

FOV highest possible

FOV in Overwatch highest possible

16:9 Ratio

40 Relative Scoped Sensitivity in OW 

I don't check my Email enough, please, if possible, add me on Discord with the replay 

Discord: !LFT PMA Alice#3482

Thanks a whole lot in advance!!!! :DD

Normal and Targeting uses the same max. FOV as Overwatch so I´ve used the 360° Distance. For the Scopes I´ve been using now Monitor distance and decreased the percentage of the distance with the bigger scopes, try those out.

Normal: 50 (360° Distance)

Vehicle: 48 (Monitor Distance 50%)

Targeting: 50 (360° Distance)

Scoping: 47 (Monitor Distance 50%)

Scope2x: 44 (Monitor Distance 25%)

Scope4x: 43 (Monitor Distance 25%)

Scope8x: 42 (Monitor Distance 10%)

Scope15x: 42 (Monitor Distance 10%)

I believe I did not use the right way to convert the Overwatch settings to PUBG - below you can find your updated values:

Normal: 50 (360% distance - 1:1 Overwatch FOV103)
Vehicle: 48 (50% monitor distance - converted from PUBG settings with 50 sens)
Targeting: 50 (360% distance - 1:1 Overwatch FOV103)
Scoping(ADS): 46 (25% monitor distance - converted from PUBG settings with 50 sens)
Scope2x: 44 (25% monitor distance - converted from PUBG settings with 50 sens)
Scope4x: 44 (25% monitor distance - converted from PUBG settings with 50 sens)
Scope8x: 43 (25% monitor distance - converted from PUBG settings with 50 sens)
Scope15x: 43 (25% monitor distance - converted from PUBG settings with 50 sens)

If Scop2x, Scope8 and Scope15x feels to slow you can try to increase the value by 1. Scope4x should be ok with 44.

Senses for your friend:

Normal: 26 (360% distance - 1:1 Overwatch FOV103)
Vehicle: 24
Targeting: 26 
(360% distance - 1:1 Overwatch FOV103)
Scoping: 22
Scope2x: 20
Scope4x: 20
Scope8x: 19
Scope15x: 19

Same counts for your friend - if Scoping(ADS), Scope2x, Scope4x, Scope8x and Scopex15 feels to slow he can try to increase each value by 1.